How to get a guy to approach you?

Do guys look for a sign that he can approach a girl or do they just approach? and what kind of sign if you do look for one? thank youu! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for one chilling out all my your lonesome in a public area where there's a lot of people around helps, cuz guys usually feel awkward and a bit intimidated trying to approach a girl they want to talk to if she's in a group :p and I don't know smile, make eye contact and give off the signs and signals to a guy and he'll see that as a green light. And honestly you really don't have to wait around for a guy to approach you, you can go up to a guy and approach him and start a conversation with him. Guys are so used to having to be the initiators and being the ones to make the 1st move so it will catch him off guard and he won't ever second guess whether you're interested or not it's actually a pleasant surprise. You might have this preconceived notion that it's somehow slutty or desperate but it's not, it shows that you have confidence in yourself and you know what you want and you're not afraid to get it and a guy should respect that. If you get turned down then it's really no big deal, any guy lame enough to turn you down if you initiated the interaction is not worth your time and doesn't deserve you anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• Why not, approach him

• Say hi, don't be shy... He's just a guy.

• I would look for lots of eye contact, maybe a smile.

I'd prefer the girl says something even a HI.

But for me usually lot's of eye contact back and forth seems to be the #1 thing for me. Though it isn't always right since I have had girls eye me and then tell me they have a b. f.

What Girls Said 0