How would you take this?

idk how to take this so let me know how you would take this and what you think. this is what my boyfriend texted me after he had been mad at me and was not nice he texted his to me this morning... Idw to hurt you anymore... I am not normal when it comes to relationships... how should I take this ad what do you think he mean?

we had talked about this before and he told me he's going to work on it
cause he was akin me what he can do to be a better boyfriend so I don't know I'll talk to him later and see what he's thinking

Most Helpful Guy

• i see it as to possible scenerios. either A, he wants to end the relationship and doesn't know how to be direct about it, so he is re-wording it to beat around the bush thinking it will be less painful for either of you. or B, he realizes that he is in the wrong and has hurt you; feeling guilty, he is admitting that he is no good at relationships and not wanting to hurt you further he is asking for your help, again not being direct about it. call him, don't text, and discuss what he said and try not to be too subtle about it. tell him that you don't want the relationship to end so you'll be willing to work on his issues and try to be proactive about resolving the situation. both of you already know that ending the relationship will only cause more pain, so be open and focus and bettering the qualitry of your relationship. any and every relationship is about communication, without it, it can never work. so communicate with him and help him do the same. if you don't try, you'll never know. and in my opinion it is somehow better knowing, than wondering "what if?" I hope I was able to give you some perspective, I try to help where I can. so best of luck to both of you : )

What Guys Said 2

• he wants to broke up with you

but doesn't know how to say it

• he doesn't want to be tied down with a relationship...he's confused and does not know how to tell you. A possible insecurity issue may be to blame...

What Girls Said 3

• First of all it takes a lot for a man to say that he doesn't want to hurt a person he cares about. So give some credit there...but it MUST be backed up by actions. As far as him saying he is not normal when it comes to relationships? Have him define what his opinion of normal is. And you judge from what that opinion is and compare to how he is treating you or is acting in your relationship. And you be the judge.

• He treats me right it just he got really mad at me and he was with one of his friends and he's not always that nice when he's with that person he was with him all weekend. I think that's what it was caue he was not just mean to me

• Men always act like assholes when they are with others and your on the phone. They have this macho factor that they have to maintain. It makes them look like a bad ass when they are the one who 'wears the pants' in the relationship. So use your backbone and let him know that this friend is the common demnominator in his treatment toward you. He won't like it but make sure you have your examples ready. And let him know your not having it (if your not).

• Meaning, he cares for you but doesn't want to hurt you by his actions, so he probably think its best for you two to break up. talk to him and see where his head is

• to me it sounds like he has some issues and might be asking for help to may be work on them.