Ladies how do you feel about a guy that doesn't drive?

Im 22 I have always wanted a girlfriend but I have two major things working against me I can't drive and I bike everywhere

Most Helpful Girl

• Well what's the reason for not being able to drive. Because it's one of those things where it depends on the circumstances. Can't drive because you're saving up for a car, and can't drive because your license was revoked are two very different things you see.

• Actually a lot of things financial no one around to teach me

• You're 22 you teach yourself. It's not hard to get your driver's license if you try. And it's only like 20 dollars. I think as long as you have that she wouldn't care. Or if she doesn't have a license either she probably won't care lol

What Girls Said 4

• Who cares. A decent girl is not going to care at all, seriously. Half the people where I live don't drive even if they have licenses because parking is an expensive premium here, there's too much traffic, and it's easier and cheaper to take transit.

• i don't mind but i am surely not gonna drive him all over the place every day... that would be a deal breaker if he thought so

• This sounds shallow, but too many times has it been an inconvenience for me. I dated a guy who did not drive. Frankly, it got old fast when I had to constantly pick him up. If it's a small town and you can easily meet her somewhere without too many issues, it should be fine. Don't date someone across town though.

• it doesn't matter because i live in tokyo. it might matter if i lived in nagoya or fukuoka.

What Guys Said 1

• Try to get your license before you think about dating.