I'm always afraid to ask a girl out cause I think she has a boyfriend already or she would reject me?

I have done this a lot its part if the reason I'm 22 and single and haven't really had a true relationship yet cause in my mind girls find me repulsive

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not ugly in your photograph - just not super hot. I'd give you a 7 out of 10 - but you have to carry yourself in a way that suggests you are intelligent and value yourself. If you act like your all that - somebody will pick up on that and want to date you. There is nothing sexier than confidence. I know ugly guys that I find extremely sexy simply because they are confident.

What Girls Said 2

• You look decent, if you have a good personality and are respectful you won't have trouble with girls. The only blockage is your confidence you fail before even trying because of your mind. Don't. Some girls won't like you but not everyone is supposed to the key is to meet people and mingle and become friends with some girls and then go from there.

• Rejection is never fun but try asking girls out anyway! The worst thing that can happen is they politely say no. If they do say no, just say 'okay. sorry' or something like that

What Guys Said 5

• Ultimately, you will be single forever. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Cliche as it may be... practice makes perfect.

• I hear you dude,. but i just asked a girl out today after soo many years and was turned down. Guess what? it wasn't that bad. I didn't feel hurt or sad. i felt 'Yeah i did it!'

The worst these girls can do is say no to you, remember that. just take it and hold your head up high for the next girl

• I know how you feel girls find me repulsive too. And would rather act like I don't exists than, take the time to get to know me. But I'm white ugly and fat so do the math.

• exact same problem with me, I'd love to hear some insight from others

• You have to risk rejection because many moons ago, dumb ass men agreed to take on the role of making the first move.

• I wish dating was like caveman days you see a girl you club her in the head you take her home, she becomes your new wife lol.