What makes a girl beautiful?

I've always wondered about this and want to hear different views on it!

Seriously. I want to know what physical aspects make a girl beautiful and the personality aspect.

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty isn't like sexual attraction, a girl is only beautiful when she can recognize the beauty in herself

• WOW!! I really like that!

What Guys Said 12

• Anthropologists claim its symmetry of features. To me, on a more mundane level, there are features I'm attracted to. I like slender, small breasted, taller, women. I grow weak when I see a perfect ass, shaplely calves. But it's never simply a combination of certain features. I'm attracted to all races & types. It, s really a case byy case basis. One common denominator is intelligence. The only thing sexier than whats between a woman's legs is what's between her ears.

• Oh, Yeah I've seen a documentary about the psychology of attraction and beauty and it just fascinates me!!

• One Direction said it best...
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...k7017kao1qlzs4mo1_500.gif

I love them, no homo.

• Haha, I love them too!

• But you LOVED him before right? hah.

• Well he almost got decked in the face... lagolas missed saddly

• Believe it or not, looks do matter. For me physical beauty in a girl is primarily in her face, She should have a soft feminine jaw line, a small and cute nose, no facial hair, longish hair*either straight or curls at the end), hair color doesn't matter that much but I like the look of blonde hair more than any other, eye color again not too important but I find blue or green eyes beautiful, long eye lashes are great, she should be sort of skinny with moderately defined facial features such as cheekbones and she shouldn't have a double chin. In terms of personality, I find that outgoing, fun, athletic, caring and loving is beautiful. Disclaimer a girl doesn't have to be like this for me to find her attractive, this is a just an example of a perfect 10. This is my preference, you all probably have your own because we're all different

• Yay!! That's what I want to hear physical things about a girl that makes her beautiful and character wise!! Thanks!

• Do I detect sarcasm?

• Honestly, her mind and her heart are the most appealing to me, and they have the greatest staying power.

That's not to say that I don't value looks... I absolutely do. But I just find different physical aspects appealing, so narrowing that part of it down to something more specific is next to impossible. I just want to find her beautiful and sexy, and that's all I need.

• Her eyes, way she carrys herself, smile and laughter, hair and shyness is what gets me going with girls. but every guy likes something different so there is someone out there for everyone but my type is genuine shy and kind girls who dont know how rare and beautiful they are.
    attraction gets you hooked and personality keeps you hooked!

• Bullshit male responses incoming!

• Honestly it's personality, its definitely a plus if they are pretty to the person, but what some people consider ugly, maybe beautiful to someone else. Or at least that's what I think (even though I personally look for physical appearances as well)

• Her heart is what makes a girl beautiful.

• its genetic

• Oh. Ehh I think its more than that

• Haha Vikings? Cool.

• vikings : norwedish , swedish.

• Knowing her passions and power. Knowing she can mother a child and be a strong woman. Looks have nothing to do with true beauty. A beautiful woman is sexy and knows it, she carries herself with love and pride. A beautiful woman attracts a man just as strong and beautiful.

• A beautiful person is pretty much a attractive person. If she has a great personality that goes along with it then she's solid.

• thats difficult to explain (look wise), but a good sweet personality makes a beautiful girl 100% beautiful, im talking about a girl who is sweet, caring, decent and approaches a nice guy she likes and tells him how she feels etc as one example a girl is not considered sweet if she only expects guys to approach her

What Girls Said 3

• Physical beauty is completely objective. Although, I think that someone can appear more attractive if their personality is attractive. Kindness, confidence, etc. makes a girl beautiful.

• young girls - looks
    older women - wisdom and maturity

• Her good characters
    Looks isn't everything