I feel like I'll never meet someone and it makes me really sad?

I know I'm being a bit melodramatic because I'm so young, but it honestly feels like I'm never going to meet a guy. All the guys I do meet, it never goes anyway, and I've just lost the most perfect guy who was everything I ever wanted, for one reason or anything, before that even really got started. I've had male attention for the past few weeks, and now i suddenly don't have any, i miss it and feel really empty. How do you distract yourself from that feeling? And did anyone used to feel like this who's now really happy with a certain someone (boy or girl)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, I feel like that too A LOT but I have to get over myself sometimes and realize that being single is when you can find out a lot about yourself but having confidence in yourself will attract a guy. Them seeing you love who you are and wear your smile & personality proudly will make you look a lot more attractive & beautiful. Please be patient and don't give up. I know what you mean though.

What Guys Said 6

• When you're 26-29 you're permitted to feel that way. You're way too young to think you're never going to meet a guy.

• Whenever i feel such lonliness , i go in Facebook and have adultchat with girls. It gives me satisfaction. We talk a lot . and it is different experiance.

• I feel the same too. I long for my love, my girl but all it. brings me is sorrow so i distract myself and concentrate on other things like studies.

• Friends, especially humerous friends. if they do stupid things that are hilarious. Good, and ure under 18 (so am I I know) we got a crap ton of time before we can think that. Have fun don't look back and enjoy the moment

• Im looking for that too and I got into a bad relationship. It ended but I felt pretty used. Im looking for that right girl but I just feel like there's no one

• You will know when you meet MR Right and just take it easy know rush Make sure you love him and if unsure than don't merry him and remember mr goodbar and just joking on last part. Everything will be okay and not to worry Thanks ReadyFready

What Girls Said 3

• You're being dramatic yes. You've got your whole life ahead of you. There's still so much to do, to experience, to learn... why make this kind of choice already when you haven't even been on this earth for that long. So you've lost a guy that you fell in love with... one guy does not = the entire world. It's one person. People should stop placing other humans on such pedestals. Especially crushes or partners. There's plenty more to come and everyone goes through phases where they feel more alone. You need to work on your confidence and self esteem to distract yourself. You also need to be happy with yourself first before you can be happy with someone else. Trust me on this one. If you can love yourself enough to enjoy your own company you'll save yourself from a lot of misery in the future.

I've definitely felt like it's impossible to meet other guys who I'll feel equally as romantic and passionate about as previous crushes or partners... but you'd be surprised by how quick you can fall in love again. Really. This has happened to me a few times and I'm someone who loves incredibly deeply but NOT easily. So this should help give you hope that yes, you'll feel the same about someone someday just like you did with this guy you liked and yes, you'll meet plenty of other guys too.

• I think everyone feels that way sometimes. It's important to fill your life with things that make you happy. Spend time with friends and family. Learn new hobbies or do something new and exciting in your life. Try to just be happy and secure with yourself. You shouldn't base too much happiness on other people or whether you're in a relationship or not. You are young and you are going to meet many guys in your lifetime.

• I thought that now I have a great guy in my life. You need to understand that not all guys have good intentions but you could be passing by or friendzoning ones that will respect you. I say this as I did that. Went for a guy who showered me with nice charming words but never lived up to them. An did not make effort. So then I did realisr the guy who would do anything for your attentiob and does not hesitate to spend time with you is a guy invested in you. Be wise in your choices but patient in your search for love. Good luck