Don't really understand why guy would be like this?

A guy i was close with a few years ago and then we didn't talk for about 3 years, I contacted him last month and he was happy to hear from me and we caught up. His girlfriend of a year had broken up with him 6 months ago and they're still friends. He said he wanted to hang out again and everything was good but then suddenly he went really distant and we haven't talked in weeks and it's like we never met up. His mom had told mine that it's not on his radar to hang out with me, like i understand why that would be but i just find it weird that he's forgotten about me so quickly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what to tell you sounds like he's a momma's boy or just a douche bag.

What Guys Said 3

• he is very possibly focused or consumed with his ex that is if they are or he is making plans to get back together, he clearly dosent want to spend time with you so id sugest leave him be and go find some one that does want to spend time with you and get to know you better!!

hope this helps xD

• This could simply be a situation where he had a crush on you, you friend zoned him, and he moved on. Then when you hit him up recently he took it as a sign of interest which is why he was happy to hear from you... he thought you were finally coming around. But after talking to you for awhile he came to realize that you still had him in the friend zone and he decided that you weren't worth his time.

• Sounds wishy washy like he doesn't know who or what he even wants. Grrrr... how aggrevating.

What Girls Said 0