Which of these two girls should I ask out?

One girl is more outgoing, has told me I'm cute, will sometimes brush her hand over my arm or squeeze my hand when we're passing by.

The other girl is a little cuter but is introverted, but will always at least say "hi" to me and will smile and avoid eye contact when we're passing by each other, but sometimes will stare until I notice her.

They're both in the same social circle. They're coworkers and I'm quitting my job soon so I might as well go for one of them. Which one do you think has the most potential?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it honestly depends on who YOU like more and what type of girl you like. If you don't like an introverted or maybe shy girl who takes some time to open up, then you need the outgoing one who told you you were cute. you need to take in consideration your personality too. Because you could either pick the girl who's like you or the opposite, which could go great or not so great. We can't guess who you like more. There was a trick I saw once, like you pick one of the names from a bowl let's say and if you're disappointed means you wanted the other girl lol, but I don't know if that really works.

What Girls Said 6

• The first one 100%

She has a lot more potentional and seems a lot more interested in you and is willing to make moves. However the other one seems to not make much effort and doesn't seem as interested as the first one.. Even though she IS cuter.. That honestly doesn't matter.

The real question is:

Would you rather date an attractive girl who is boring or a less unattractive girl that is fun, outgoing and is willing to put effort in?

It's all down to you!

• maybe the first one

• ... Go for the one you like more. To which one are you drawn more?
    Like, if they were both sitting in a park, to which would you walk to start a converation with?

• Go for the second girl who's introverted

• The first one.

• I would say go for the second girl.. I remember this quote and it went like this.. "be careful of the smooth talker.." I'm not saying the first girl is bad, but im introverted as well and i'd love for the guy i like to make a move cause i never will.. :)
    Good luck

What Guys Said 2

• The first one. She sounds interested in you.

• Thats hard because you haven't given me a lot of info on your actual relationshio with them. Who do you identify with more? Are you outgoing like she is or more introverted like the other? That can lead to deciding how your relationship will be. ALSO keep in mind that people change in relationships or when they feel comfortable so maybe the introverted girl will open up more. Attraction helps too and it sounds like you've got a shot with both of them. Picture which one you could see yourself with in the future. Or pretend that you have ten seconds left to choose and what name comes to mind? Subconsciously there has to be one you're leaning toward