My crush lives in another city. What to do?

So I have a crush on this girl that lives in another city.

The thing is, that she lives not far away from my cousin's (girl) home. Also she is her best friend. Me and my family visit my cousin once a year and I stay there for about 2 weeks.

So this summer we met up, because my cousin invited her to do stuff with us, and spent some time together. It was really fun to be with her and I really liked her.

Unfortunately, I had to head back home.

My crush on her started to get even bigger when I left, because of how I missed her. I managed to find her on Facebook and get her number from my cousin. But all we talked about on Facebook or texting was just a bunch of silly nonsense just for fun. I tried to get a few very slight hints in there, but I don't think they worked.

I will probably only see her the next summer. What do I do? Do I tell her? If so, how do I do it? Or do I wait for when we meet up? I am really scared of her not having the same feelings and that breaking our friendship. Also, I don't know what my cousin would say. Would it be weird to date cousin's best friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should tell her how you feel! But over the phone on Skype or something! Life is way too short to be waiting around because she may just feel the same way. I think she will. And if she doesn't dont worry, it'll be easier go get over her seeing as she lives in the city. And it definitely wouldn't be weird to date a cousins bestfriend lol.. My bestfiend is dating my step brother :)

• Ok, if I tell her, but what then? I mean it's a year until we meet up again. And when I call her, what do I say? Because "Hey, I like you" seems way too bad and awkward. It's just my first time telling a girl i like her trough phone...

What Girls Said 1

• I would let her know as soon as possible that you like her and are attracted to her. Compliment her when you see her, propose that y'all meet for lunch or dinner or something soon. Whenever you know you're going to be around her, SMELL NICE and dress well, take a shower. Basically show her that you're a great catch! Good luck

What Guys Said 0