Is it unusual that I chose to be single?

I don't feel like getting into a relationship at the moment because I don't want to be dealing with the break ups and the possibility of being cheated on again but is it bad that I chose to be single plus since I'm going in the military It would be hard to keep in contact.
Why do I feel like being single is better?

What Girls Said 1

• It's not unusual. Relationships take work and some people aren't in the right place in life to have them. Or don't want them at all.
    I'm like that was well. Currently, I prefer to be single. I don't want to date now because I'd rather put all my time and energy on school and not worry about anything else.

• Yeah it's much more fun being single because you can do what you want and yeah I'm glad I've finished school so I don't have to worry about that

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah. I like being single as well. Because you could escape those unnecessary dramas lol, remember when we're in romantic relationship we need to constantly appreciate our partner, even open them up, listen- reassure them again n again. And it's even tougher when you have other stuffs in life that seems more important than it and being complacent for awhile. But sex is also crucial too, without regular partners u're gonna masturbating constantly which would lead to depressions.

• Yeah it's much more entertaining because you can speak to who ever you want and yes it's a lot of work being in a relationship it takes time and energy and I need both of them for my work and for it lead to depression