Would you date someone you met online?

would you do it? my friend is doing it but her guy is in another country. how much would you be willing to risk to find your true love?

Most Helpful Girl

• I met a guy 3 and a half years ago online and I completely fell in love with him. 5 months ago we started going out and he's the most spectacular man I've ever met. Meeting him was the best thing that ever happened to me, and making him my man was the best decision I ever made.

• You were with him online for 3 1/2 years before you met him? wow... I thought 2 years was a long time. that's how long I've been talking to this guy online and we haven't met yet.. I recently just broke it off with him thinking it would never happen...

you're really lucky.

• Well, actually it was less than a month before I met him, but it took us 3 years to get our acts together. Sometimes you just have to go for it.

• So how did you guys keep it up for like 2 years? I am hoping to meet my guy in less time and go out with him like in a few months. any tips or advice?

What Guys Said 1

• I'd risk quite a bit.

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest I don't think you can find your soul mate/true love online. I think finding your soulmate is supposed to happen naturally and unexpectedly, not when you are looking the hardest. And what are the chances of finding the "one" online, when most people aren't even on dating websites. When you join one you limit yourself to the people that are joined. So number one I would never join, and number two I wouldn't risk much at all to meet someone online.

• And I forgot to add this, the chances of your one true love being on the same dating website and the same time you are, are very slim.