Does every guy like barbie looking girls?

ok when i mention barbie looking i dont mean the typical bleach blonde hair and loadss of makeup...

im talking about the face features, big eyes, big forhead, big lips, and a small nose, with a cute face shape... plus who are very pettie like the young britney spears type.

i dont own any of thos feature,... this is me in my avataer, and im pearshaped but very thin,...

would any man prefer my type or will barbies always be prefered First?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah i hate barbie looking girls

What Guys Said 15

• I wish I could understand why women don't seem to realize that guys can find more than one type of woman attractive. Yes, most of us probably find the "ideal" to be attractive, just as most women find the "ideal" features in a man to be attractive, but that doesn't mean that we don't find other features (even ones that might seem to be the exact opposite) attractive as well.

I find all sorts of women to be attractive. Some of them look like barbie dolls, some of them don't, and there's not a "first preference", there's just "attractive to me" and "not attractive to me".

• good answer, it made a lot of sense, i just migh pic this as most helpful.

• Yeah, I know. You can't really help it. It's everywhere.

• i know it sucks too, when im feeling amazing but then the next day there is some hot new girl in media and say she is the ideal thing,...:p

• No, not really. Sure, those types can be very attractive, but I actually like brunettes more than blondes.

Different guys like different girls. Some will only go for the "Barbie" types, but a lot of guys will think you're attractive. Myself included.

• thanks. hope you have a good day.

• A barbie looking girl? Like uhm... This?
    web-images.chacha.com/.../...-9-2013-1-600x500.jpg
    I think most of us rather have a normal looking girl.

• No, I find that definition of "beauty" to be very unattractive. I like women who have some structure/composition to them. I prefer athletic builds or women who are clearly in shape (by that I mean they actively take up physical hobbies, not starve themselves on fad diets they read about in fashion magazines i. e, the whole thigh gap thing currently happening - gross).

• I don't like your makeup at all.

However, nope, I never really found the Barbie doll type attractive, although it's really hard for me to assess what exactly it is that I find attractive. It's just something that you feel when you look at that specific thing and you're like "ah, yes, that's exactly it", ya know? But that's not Barbie, that's for sure. Only thing I used Barbie dolls for was taking their clothes off, but I found nothing interesting.

• im not wearing makeup... probly just eyeliner,...

• Yeah, I really don't like eyeliner, personally.

• umm ok, to each there own...

• not me, i hate all that makeup, i prefer natural beauty, but hair color doesn't matter ether blond brunette red head, they are all just as equally beautiful to me if she's a beautiful girl that is, you are beautiful looking from my perspective, so you dont have to worry, but a good attitude/personality goes a long way too cause a beautiful girl can make herself ugly if she has a bad trashy mean stuckup personality

• Last I checked, barbies are made mostly of plastic or plastic-like materials. Sounds too fake to me. I'd rather have someone who looks real, feels real and... is real.

• I like all girls that look like Roseanne Cash , Meghan McCain,
    Bristol Palin, Sara Evans, Drew Barrymore, Jordin Sparks
    no seriously i like girls with great personality , average looking
    not into barbie type girls

• I find that look attractive as well as 10000000 other types of girls as well.

• i rember offending you lst time, but i didn't understand coz i was new with GaG at the time, so i didn't mean it,,... just saying... and thanks for your option.

• Lol last time? When was that?

• No you look sexy in your pic

• Ughhh Asker you're killing me here. You're beyond gorgeous and you still question yourself? Of course guys are gonna prefer your "type", silly. Please, please don't worry about that.

• aww thank, very kind answer,... i just might pic this as most helpful...:)

• no, i personally like girls with pretty face, well i say i prefer because am so automatically attracted to them, i dont care if they skinny, thick or anything, I've even met chubby girls that are so pretty I've wanted to date. so tome it doesn't matter. of course though that the type of girl your mention attracts a guys attention no matter what , it doesn't though mean that he is in love with her or likes, its just certain people just attracts peoples attention.

• Nope, cute is more my type :)

• I like arabian girls. Like jasmine :)

• lol yeah jasmine is pretty...

• yeah...:p

• Anyways thanks for the conversation :)

• nope.. not all guys prefers barbie type... so cheer up... and try to be little friendly with guys...

• im a very firendly person for sure.

• sure, why not :)

• :) thanks appreciate that

What Girls Said 4

• most guys do but that doesn't mean u can't be pretty even if u don't look like one

• please dont think im weired or petty but for guys to prefer barbies over a average girls like me makes me insecure,... it feels like look need to be at its perfection these days.

• There used to be a time where I truly though all girls preferred 10 inch dicks.

• I don't think guys prefer the barbie look first... there are tons of different looks for women... and I'm sure many men would appreciate your look as well

• No not all guys want a Barbie

• no every man does not like thosetye of woman they want some one you can always understand them