How to look sexier to attract more guys?

so i've noticed that most guys around my age (18-25) don't really like me but those that are older 30-40 tend to like me a lot but i guess it would not be okay for an 18 year old girl to date a man that is 35. whenever i meet an attractive guy my age he doesn't like me. so i want to know what i should do to look better. i am naturally bad loking but i hope there is still hope for me :(

here is my album imgur (.) com/a/RkOwl just remove the pharantesis and make sure there is no space between words. thank you.

i am 5'1 and 105 lbs and have small boobs and butt

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, well I don't think that you're ugly at all. I've met people that are 100x worse looking. Maybe if you put on something to make your eyes pop and perhaps some lipstick to draw attention to your face. You're boobs aren't that small and a lot of guys out there actually prefer smaller ones. Most of all: *drum roll* be confident! If you walk up to a guy and already act like you don't think he will be into you then he probably wont. But if you're nice and just happy and bubbly you'll probably be looked on as more attractive. I like your hair a lot and your cheeks are nice too. Just put on a little extra eye liner (even though you look just fine without an insane amount on) and lipstick to add extra color to your face. Go get em!

What Guys Said 6

• I have no idea. Maybe younger guys are looking more for p*rn model types or something.

I feel kind of creepy saying this to an 18 year old, but you have very nice legs. I'd have asked you out when I was younger.

• You couldn't handle me without falling in love.(forearm or more... lol) I know many of those micro cradle robbing losers go after young ladies your age but not me. I'm 38 and won't date them until they are at least 25. You must be dealing with sexually immature men of your age because your a good looking young woman and you will find a nice young stud to satisfy your desires. Just try for a little older 22-25. You find what you want.

• You FEATURE and allow gawking at what you're willing to share with them, be it physical or personality, etc.

• I think you're pretty cute. Just do some flirting.

• what does pretty cute mean? like "meh she's cute"? i mean someone you wouldn't date/flirt with but still not ugly?

• To me, it means attractive in an innocent way.

• I actually think youreveryone pretty cute, and you shouldn't have to change yourself to attract a guy. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually that's your age, just don't stop looking.

• I would give you a bang. you definely look like you like bangs

What Girls Said 0