Signs someone is in a new relationship?

Is there signs that someone has started dating/ met soemone new, without them actually telling you? Things to look out for in terms of behaviour etc etc

Most Helpful Girl

• They talk about that other person a lot

What Girls Said 1

• Well, my crush used to talk to me a lot but when he started going out with this girl, we stopped talking as much. Also, if you follow them on a social media website, you could probably see that they tagged their S/O in some of their posts.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say these might be signs - there suddenly too busy to do things , don't go to bar on Friday/Saturday nights trying to meet new people , remove or stop using dating site profiles , could seem happier than normal , mention they have meet new people , clean up social media profile you know remove dirty photo's or pictures of them with ex's stuff they don't want new person to see ,

• Well a woman I know this last week has been texting (someone) a lot. However she hasn't been herself, she's been down, but one day last week her phone went again and suddenly she becomes happy again, I can't work that out?

• I don't know if that is a sign she is in a relationship or not , but its likely she was texting someone important to her about something , thing is were not sure what the texts are about , they could be about anything