He has not contacted me in two weeks ( I don't have FB.. just a phone). What should I do?

It is a bit complicated. He is in the air force (not deployed/ not in basic). So I have no idea if he is extremely busy or what?( Reason why I did not text him). But I did text him to see if he was ok and how he is doing? I mean I don't like to play games honestly and I am a honest person. I just hope I did the right thing. (were talking/dating?). Thank you so much for your time.

We are in different states right now. And he is 8 years older than me so he is 29. (I don't know if that is a factor)

I hope I am not being irrational for being worried

I am just looking for any advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything is just like it's supposed to be. He hasn't texted you because he doesn't care. You just keep texting him. Don't worry he will eventually come back have sex with you and drop you like a fly. If your lucky he might even come back have sex with you for awhile and then drop you like a fly. Find someone else.

• Thanks for the honesty.

• Just think about it this way. He is thousands of miles from you and should be missing you. Your text should make him smile and he should be telling you all kinds of stuff. Instead your getting silence. Watch out though. He will eventually get horny and call you outta nowhere with the most bull excuse ever. I have friends who did this and women fall for it.

• I understand. Thank you so much for being honest it hurts but people need to get hurt most of the time any way. Ok well I only texted him once I won't text him again. Thank you so much ^_^.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Sounds like he isn't interested or he's married/involved with someone else. Military guys are usually needy/clingy.

• Well that sucks :/. Well I texted him today I guess we'll see. But you may be right... I hope your not... but...

• My husband is the in army, and when we were long distance he NEVER ignored me like that. He would at least text me to tell me that he was busy and sorry he couldn't talk. Or he'd call for literally like 15 to 30 seconds to tell me he loves me and would talk to me when he can. The most he went without talking to me aside from basic, and being in the field, was less than a day. No matter how busy he is, he can find time to text you back or you call you. If he really cared he would find time for you and make an effort. Two weeks without contact is completely unacceptable and disrespectful to you, he's pretty much saying "I don't care enough about you to even acknowledge you." Your texts should be the highlight of his day, in his free time he should be excited to talk to you and actually talk to you, not ignore you and with probably some bullshit excuse of how he's "busy". I know multiple family members and people in the military, and I know plenty of people who have been or are in a relationship with someone in the military, all branches too. And guess what? The people that really care, make time to call or text even if it's just for a short moment to let you know they love you and they will talk to you when they can.

• Girl if he's not taking the time to talk to you,, then you should seriously look for someone better. if you want to text him, but if he's not calling and texting and wanting to get to know you then i say cut your losses ad move on.

• 2 weeks is too much.. I'd say move on. I get bothered by 2 days - a week of no contact already.. 2 weeks is really too much.

• I have always been told that every relationship is different. But I think your right. I just wish people could be more considerate and respect me enough to tell me they are not interested. Thank you. Two weeks is a little two much.

• I don't think most guys will be upfront like that. If they're no longer interested, they usually just make u feel it, and have it figure out fir yourself so u can move on. They won't break up with anyone who's not really a girlfriend anyway. The only guys who will be straight upfront that they're not interested are the ones who get so annoyed with irritating girls who force themselves to them.

• I was in a similar situation with my ex. He just stopped talking to me. The only way we would talk is if I text him first. And sometimes he would take days to reply. I think you should give him a day to respond just in case he's busy. But if he still doesn't, then you should move on. Good luck.

• my dad was in the air force during the gulf war era. he talked to my mom and me everyday, even when he was deployed. if a guy really wants to talk to you he will, even if he only talks to you for 5 minutes a day. a lot of guys won't come out and tell u that theyre no longer interested but just go by his actions.

• Very similar to a situation I'm in right now! I don't know what to do myself... he just stopped texting and didn't reply to my text wen I msgd... i really wanna know the reason... curiosity is killing me... y do guys think after pursuing us they have the ryt to just end things without even saying anything

• I hate that. I hope that it works out for both you and I. ^_^. I would be nice if people would let you know that they are not interested or just plain busy.

• never mind he did text me back. But I think were just friends lol distance sucks

• My 3rd attempt was successful! He replied... With a whole lot of apologies... let's just see I guess where things go... awl the best :)