I'm tired of doing the approaching all the time. When are social norms going to change?

Ladies, real men are going to treat you like equals and that includes about zero patience for head games. You might meet better men if you did 50% of the work in flirting, real men are polite and don't want to offend you, jerks have no such qualms, so evolve from your hair twirling days, you're not some lady in waiting, take control of your destiny.

Or you could just enjoy your abusive boyfriends and ultimately, your house full of cats.

Most Helpful Girl

• House full of cats is the dream.

I'm not really looking for a relationship, but not completely closed off to one either, so if I seen someone I thought looked cool I'd make some conversation to see what he/she was like, in fact, I think because I'm not looking for a relationship I'd rather approach someone, it makes me sound like a control freak but, I don't often get an overwhelming urge to talk to someone or to know them, which is why when I do get that overwhelming urge I tend to act on it.

What Girls Said 3

• you seem angry and frustrated. explain why you're a high quality man and why women should change their behavior to suit your whims

• I think you are making a really bad assumption that all girls are like this.
    I'm not at all my relationship is equal

• Well society is more open about the reverse now, but unfortunately some dudes loose interested in things they can get easily.

What Guys Said 0