In each others profile pictures, but not FBO?

I'm interested this guy, but he has this other girl in his profile picture, along with other pictures with her in it on his facebook. I went to her profile & her picture has him in it as well... but neither of this facebooks say if they're actually together... like her relationship status doesn't even show & his says single

so do you think they're in a relationship & just one of those couples that don't post about it on social media or they aren't seeing each other?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• everything on Facebook is no big deal. its a hit or miss but ill bet they're just friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • she's been in his past 3 profile pictures & was even tagged recently at a restaurant with another guy or girl so idk?

• sorry I mean to say they were tagged with another guy & girl at a restaurant

• maybe they're dating. last 3 profile pics, they must be spending time with each other frequently.

What Guys Said 3

• 1. Facebook is crap, a business so self centered, everyone is a sap/patsy/step child to them
    2. Posting is all about look-at-me, another medal!, what fun I'm having, look at me next to cutiepie, etc. BS

0|0
    0|0
  • >Reasons why I don't have Facebook.

Go play outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • So im assuming you dont know him at all and just want to date him because he is attractive... interesting

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• They're seeing each other but don't post it on social media. I know lots of couples that do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could just ask him. Be like "Hey, are you and _____ dating?"

0|0
    0|0