I'm having a hard time overcoming this problem. Any help would be great?

I thought that I couldn't get any girls because I was ugly and stuff. Turns out all I had to do was dress normally, workout, and make the girl laugh. Easy.

But now I ran into a huge issue that I can't seem to
Overcome.
I'm a virgin and I would like to date a virgin girl eventually. The problem for me is that I can't find one. These girls are rare and hard to find considering that they are ordinary girls. So how can I effectively meet one. Also I'm heading off to college soon so any advice would help.

This question is not about the morals or shaming girls for those who already lost it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I read the guys post you're right you worked hard for what you done. Like the girl below said weight the right one will come in a be well worth. Today we lost core values when it comes to sex. good luck

What Girls Said 2

• If you want a virgin girl date a religious chinese girl. I'm chinese and in the my girls bible study for the chinese christian fellowship about 90 - 96% of us were virgins - not all of us were virgins - but all the religious girls in the chinese christian fellowship were virgins. There were 5 of us in our small group - 4 of us had been single for our entire lives and none of us were unattractive to men. 1 was in a relationship but a virgin. 1 of the single girls got hit on about 6 times a day and she had been single her entire life. Another girl wore a size 0 and was in advanced placement classes in high school. another was in the IB program which is even harder than the advanced placement program and very fit - had a masters degree at the age of 23 at a top school. When I first stated university about 60 - 80% of all the guys i talked to would hit on me and I'm a virgin.

• The right one will come, just be patient. Their are definitely virgins out there more than you think. I'm one and I know plenty haha. But just wait on it!

What Guys Said 1

• Why does it matter so much to you?

• Worked my butt off that's why.