Would sending this message make me seem clingy or desperate?

okay so this guy's supposed to be coming over to my house today. he said he'd come over after this movie he's going to which was at noon, and he'd call me when it was done. well it's several hours later and so i obviously know he's not in the movie anymore, but i don't want to seem obsessive or anything so would it be weird to just text him something like "still at the movies?" "where are you?" what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't go with the 'where are you', sounds like you're controlling etc.

I think I'd make plans, and tell him, "Hey, you've not gotten ahold of me, I'm assuming you're not coming over so I'm going to make plans to do other things".

Which gives him time to realize he's fucked up his schedule, and make you a priority.

• this is some solid advice, he'll probably meet his commitment next time.

What Guys Said 2

• Most boys ( me 2 ) forget things fast when they are with friends.
    I really would like if a girl sendend my someting like:

Hey everyting ok? cuz you would call me :)

Don't copy it exact becous my English sucks :)

"English is not my mothertongue "

• Just ask him: "Hey, I was wondering if you still wanted to come over?"

That's very calm toned to us guys.

What Girls Said 4

• If it was a girl what would you do?
    I would say 'Sup, are you still coming over or not?'

• Id message just saying Hey are you still coming over? He can't expect you to sit and wait around for him, so it's a pretty normal text to send

• No, it's not desperate. If he already had plans with you and maybe forgot, there's nothing clingy about asking if you're still hanging out.

• You already sound obsessive, because you're obsessing over what you should say.