Guys at the gym, if a fit girl you've been staring at, approached you and was pretty obvious that she was available, why won't you ask for her number?

So I finally had the balls to approach this cute guy at my gym who's been eyefucking me since forever, he's smiled at me a couple of times but never said hi so I made the first move lol. I asked him about squats. We ended up talking about it for 30 mins then another 45 mins getting to know each other ☺️😍 yes it ruined my work out and I apologized for ruining his but he said "no, I'm taking it easy today" 😁 Now I think he's got the message but idk! Altho I'm pretty sure that the other guys now knows that the fit chick wanted his D.. badly haha.
As I was leaving I asked if he's gonna be at this gym next week cuz "I'll need a spot" and he said yeah I'll be here (apparently, he's got a membership at another gym)
So everything went great except he didn't ask for my number! I would've done it myself but the other guys were listening and staring at us lol. I'm a regular at the gym so that would be bad if he rejects me. Anyways, what's his deal? Guys at the gym, if a fit girl you've been eyefucking, approached you and was pretty obvious that she was available, why won't you ask her number? Not interested?

Here's my story with the gym guy: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1088744-gym-guys-do-you-care-if-a-fit-girl-hits-on-you-asked-you-out-also

Most Helpful Guy

• He was probably nervous, didn't have the chance with other people around, or just forgot about it and is asking a similar question to this one on another site, or even this one😱

You seem like a straight up girl, next time just ask him, the guy doesn't need to do all the work.

What Guys Said 8

• Lmao there is this girl at my gym I want to approach and I would totally ask for her number if she approached me.

• It's NEVER obvious that you're available. Unless you wear a sandwich board that says "I am single, and ready to entertain offers from men who wish to date me." what could possibly tell us that you were available. If a woman asks me a question, it means she wants me, or she wants an answer to her question.

• I was biting my lip, sticking my tits and ass out while we were talking lol still not obvious? I even stayed longer to talk and asked a bunch of personal questions about him even after I was done working out. If he doesn't get the message then I don't know what else to do haha

• You still have a veneer, however thin, of plausible deniability. Perhaps in your next encounter, you could slip out something that would literally tell him there's nobody else. (but it sounds like you've laud the groundwork well enough)

• probably because he likes the D lol usually girls ignore me at the gym

• Just ask for his number. Its not that hard.

• Maybe he was too nervous to.

• maybe he has a girfriend

• He might be shy ,, he might be just taking it easy ,,, He might be in a relationship

• You basically made plans to meet him, so just see what happens. He may ask for your number then, or ask you out. He's probably asking all his friends if they think you were interested and if he should have asked for your digits.

What Girls Said 1

• same reason you didn't ask for his #
    or he's taken already but still looks because don't we all