How big of an age difference will you date?

Just as question states what's the age lowest and highest age difference you'll date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a problem dating a girl who's much older to me but the concern in dating one much younger is that I'm already at an age which more than 40 while I think about the situation of her getting used to someone like me & when I'm beyond a certain age, I don't want her looking for someone similar which is scarce to come by (& I'm not getting any younger). My concern will be the younger girl & her happiness.

Calendar age is a relative factor - one can never challenge nature :-) we can be sure of many things but quite the contrary may happen :-)

• I like this answer

• Thank you beautiful young lady for the MH :-) :-) I appreciate your kind, thoughtful and gracious gesture wholeheartedly :-)

• Your welcome

What Guys Said 27

• For me it depends on the persons maturity level. I am 32 and I would date a 22 year old girl if she was mature, I would consider a 20 year old girl to if she was mature to as for older I would go to about 36.

• I'm 35. My absolute minimum would be 21 and my max somewhere around "still safe enough to have a baby by the time we get married."

• Preferably within three years younger and up to one or two years older.

• In my teen years till 20, +-3 years.
    I'm 24 now so +-5 years. And some special cases for older women

• Im 30

10 years either way, though it really all dpeneds on the person/chemistry

• My girlfriend's nine years younger than me. That's pretty much my cutoff.

• For me its more about the person than their age, so I will say 15 -25. Might seem weird, but if I thought she was awesome for me I would want to shut it down cuz of our ages. And I don't see myself being interested in someone out side that range. I am 18

• I'm 25 and I operate a 5 year gap either way, so the lowest I would date is 20 and the highest is 30.

• I am 25 so I'd want between 20-30

• My girlfriend is 15 years younger, so that would be my lowest. The highest was 5 years older, but I was 25 then, so she was still young.

Age difference is not very important. but too great a difference is not all peatch either.

• 3 years younger at most.
    5 years older.

• 5 up, 5 down

• 2 years younger or 2 years older

• Currently am 20 atm so i would say 15-25yrs old.

• I turn 21 in a few months so no one younger than 19 and no older than 23.

• The most i would do is 4 older or 5 younger.

• I'm 21, I'd Date ages 18-23

• I'm 23, I'll only date 35 and up

• I would like to date a girl who would be 6-7 years greater than me and at lowest she must be at least 3 years younger than me not more than that...

• Five years younger. Maybe two to three years older.

• Id go two years older and younger so 19 to 23

• Won't date someone older than me. I used to go for them in the past.

• 5 years older, 2 years younger

• three years older tops one or two younger anything else is a perfect set up for a joke.

• I am 20 and date girls anywhere from 16-19

• I'm 23... so anywhere between my age to 67.

• I'm in an awkward stage at 20 so nothing under 18 and nothing 25. Theubhave to be out of highschool too cause I'm. It going to homecoming or prom as a 20 year old.

• Oh c'mon prom would be fun lol haha!!! Just kidding

• Ya I've had a 15 year old ask for a ride home this summer and I told her no your dad will shank me and I wouldn't blame him if he would.

• When your that age you don't realize the consequences of something like that.

What Girls Said 30

• 5 years older, 2 years younger. I'm 20, so basically any man from 18-25 years old is an option.

But I'm pretty much fallen for a guy who's 1 yr 3 Mths younger than me.

• Hmm... I would say it would more depend on the guy... But I'd prob have a range from let's say 5 years younger and maybe 15 years older :)

• I guess thirteen years older is where I have to tap out being 19 years old. I'm not dating younger until im 25...

• 11 years is what I'd date

• i just turned 19.. sooo

yonngest 19... maybe 18 if he's really cool and not dumb/immature

oldest 21...

i don't want a huge age gap especially if I'm going to date him seriously and/or he mets my parents

• 5 years both ways... my bf is 4 years younger than me and that's cutting it close... so 25-35 year olds

• I don't think I really have a cut off limit. If I like someone, I like them regardless. I work with the adult population and I find myself super attracted to some much older guys haha which is totally weird but it's made me realize that I wouldn't be opposed to having an older bf if he had a good personality. I wouldn't date younger than 21 though.

• i guess 6 years max. i dont think i will date anyone younger than me, but a couple months younger is ok.

• i am 17 and i am dating a 27 year old, i wouldn't date anyone younger tan me ever but will happily date older.

• I've liked and fallen for guys of all ages. But I probably would only date a guy my age, a year older, or possibly a year younger.

• I don't think love sees numbers to a certain extemt though. If you're 50 and their 12 that's just wrong but when I started dating my boyfriend he was almost 24 and I was 17.

• Late 20's is probably the oldest I'd date. I wouldn't really want to date younger.

• at the moment...
    younger; couple months
    older; up to 3 years

• I'm almost 21.
    Youngest - 20
    Oldest - Early thirties.

• 2 years for me!

• older men are so sexy. 55 is prob my limit though

• Lowest is 2-3 years younger than me. I would date 10 years older max.

• I'm weird about dating guys younger than myself, it all depends on the person. Regarding someone older, I'd say up to about 10 years difference.

• Lowest I will go is 29, highest is probably around 35.

• I'm currently 20 but I wouldn't date lower than 19 and I wouldn't date higher than 24

• I'm 21, the youngest I will date is 19. The oldest is 26, 27

• 15-17 being my limit

• 1 year younger 2 years older ( I'm 15)

• I'm 17. And my dating range is 17-19

• I'm 19 and I'll date someone in there 20-26

• 5 years older and I wouldn't date someone that's younger than me because it sounds weird to me to dare a guy that's younger

• Hmm, hard to say... I don't deal in hypotheticals so well, haha!
    I'm 28, I'd probably date up to 40-45, maybe a tad higher.
    A good man is a good man at any age.
    50+ would probably be pushing it for me.

• Me neither.. And hehe probably more experience too :0 ;)

• More than likely, yeah.
      I've dated older, he was a great guy and I don't want to say it was THAT different from dating someone my age, but there was a calmness and relaxed nature about him that the other men simply didn't have.
      Could also be coincidence though, haha!
      But the way men LOOK at that age, WOW *drools* Gorgeous!

• Possibly

• I would date a man 5 years older than me, but I don't date anyone who is younger than me.

• I have had a relationship with a guy 9yrs old than me.

• One year younger and five older