Guys how would you react if your gf bought you a hooker for your birthday?

Would you accept it or not? What if she would take you to a brothel so you can choose? Assuming she cares about your needs.

• Accept offer
  • Decline offer
Lol at girls reactions. Surprised by the answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol... hahahaha these hypocrites! All guys would say yes. Since they wouldn't speak up for themself, ill speak up for all of us =-)

• Yup that guy got it right.

• I'd bang u anyday asker LOL huehue

What Guys Said 37

• @Keyspirits claims to speak for ALL guys that they would say yes. That is bullshit. I spent twenty years in the Navy and made long cruises, and never once strayed. In some cases I had women telling me to forget I was married and join them at their place. No Way! As to fantasizing about it, well that is just a fantasy and any fantasy I have I realize it is only that!

If my wife/gf (depending on when it was) offered something like that I would really be suspicious of her motives!

• I'd decline the offer, and I'd seriously consider breaking up with her. In fact, I'm all but certain that I'd dump her for it.

• I i know that my girl is wild like that... then it would'nt come as no surprise. But if i know my girl keeps to herself... then yes this would totally shock me. Im not saying i would not enjoy it, but in all seriouness i would be really surprise by her actually doing this.

• The only reason I would decline is that I know that the consequences would be negative in the end and the relationship would fall apart afterwards because of the miss trust and jealousy, I know when usually a girl wants to initiate a threesome in a relationship it means the relationship has lost it's spark and she's trying to find more excitement but really she's trying to subconsciously sabotage it (not to mention the risk of STDs) but fuck it's hard to turn down that opportunity, and if my girl friend was bi and had less boundaries in that sense I would totally be down for a THREEEESOOOOOME

• Would you like it if he brings home some homeless man for you to fuck? Because... you might be getting bored? Lol... people these days are getting more awesome day by day. xD.

• I would ask my self why she would want to do that especially if she and I had a normal sexual relationship.

• I'd accept the offer. Use the hooker to do my laundry instead and then get rid of said girlfriend. If you want variety - watch p*rn while you have sex - you don't need a hooker.

Yikes. Worst idea ever... Think lingerie shopping instead.

• I'd do more than decline her offer, I'd be so insulted that she'd be getting her marching orders.

• If my gf brought me a hooker for my birthday, first I'd be REALLY confused, then I'd want to know wtf is going on, and if she's actually serious, then I'd feel hurt and like I didn't even know her anymore.

• my first thought would be "is it over?" if not I would be confused but politely decline. if it's a weird way for my GF to break up with me I may accept depending on my mood at the time.

now I'm wondering why you want to know. do you plan on doing this? if so what type of relationship do you have?

• This is an odd question, is there some medical reasons why the couple can't enjoy sex together (assuming they can't)?

Anything is possible. Would she be assisting to it? Some guys actually enjoy watching their partner have sex with someone else, Maybe some women are into that too.

In the end, the partner should be made aware of their intentions fist and foremost.

• Everything is normal but your gf wants you to have some variety every now and then.

• My initial reaction would be "It's a trap!". I'd be incredulous about her offer but after reassurance on her part, I'd be down. But it's a slippery slope because I could get used to it as an annual birthday thing.

• You can do it 3-4 times a year if you like to.

• Cool. Tough but fair I guess.

• yeah I know what I want.

• Decline the offer go off to myself and cry some place
    if I had a girlfriend who bought me a hooker this makes
    me think I'm not worthy to be with her kind of sad if you
    think

• I'd only accept if my gf would join us or at the least watch us, I don't want to do it without her approval or eyes.

• Yes she would approve.

• They're clean right? I mean as long as its the bunny ranch or something and not some street corner. I'd probably want my girl to join in though, wouldn't feel right if she didn't get to enjoy her present too. but if my girlfriend got me lesbians for Christmas all wrapped up in a bow under the tree i'd be like, oh my gosh how thoughtful! Are they all for me? You're the best girlfriend ever! I'm going to try them out right now!

• Yup clean. But no just you alone.

• You can have 2 at max.

• 2 is good. 2 is very good. Well in that case one blond one brunette, both in cheerleader outfits, one is naughty, one is innocent. One with whipped cream and one without. And yes i would like fries with that.

• So she bought me a container for every STD on the planet. Yeah that's a really great gift.

• I honestly would decline unless (bear with me) she had a cuckold fetish. I couldn't ever see that happening though it would be really awkward. I'd give her a break and tell her to calm the fuck down I want you, not a hooker.

• Wow but won't you want to have sex with someone else after a long time?

• I have deep moral qualms with sleeping outside a relationship, plus it would seem like a set up by the girl.

• Well better than if you would have done it without her permission right? How does it seem like it's set up if she brings you to a brothel?

• That's why I got a gf so I wouldn't need a prostitute.

• But that's not the point though. It's due to boredom and variety.

• Excite her seeing other girl pleasure you sometimes.

• Then sure, why not.

• I will accept offer and be with the hooker girl on condition that my gf shud actively join and participate in our "fun".

• That's against my rules honey. She is there for your pleasure.

• I need specific time please.

• i dont know. If my gf or partner completely satisfy me I wouldn't look for another girl. But if you bring delicious cake in a plate and give it, its human nature to taste it.. yea we humans are weak.

• Is it because she doesn't wanna have sex till marriage?

• Sounds like a trap to me.

• What why?

• She doesn't have to watch it. Just enjoy. ...

• I'd enjoy it then.. but would feel a bit guilty after. I'm trying to clean my cheating past up.

• No.
    1) Hookers have STD's.
    2) If you've ever seen hookers, ewww.

• It's a trap!!!

• "alright i always wanted to have mother/daughter sex!" LOL

• Sorry I don't get what you are trying to say.

• If she was high-end hooker and only if it was a three-way with her, me, and my gf. I don't want her to feel left out. ;)

• if she and i having normal sex life so i'll decline... if not, maybe i'll accept

• Ooh why is that?

• What if she would just give you a sensual massage?

• because maybe she fill that she is not giving him what he want so she provide alternative

• I think I'd get mad and strike myself again.

• Why?

• Because I wouldn't want a hooker. I kinda just would be happy with my girlfriend, you know? Maybe it's because I'm young and my hips don't lie?

• is this a test?

• it would be a great birthday three some

• Dont accept it by this way you show some pride and self esteem man.

• What if she would just give you a nude massage?

• No man tell her that sex first of all is not your first concern and if you need it you find it in her but this is my opinion anyway and I will only do what I suggested you to do if the girl was faithful to me and worth my appreciation too.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 7

• if he did that to me, my first thought would be a threesome. id take that offer only if i can have them both.

• That's the first step to ending a relationship OR the first step to make that relationship Open.

• If I were a guy I would brake up with her. Because well, if your gf gets u a prostitude for your bday , that means she doesn't really care that you're fking some other girl. Which would really make you question yourself, does she really love u?

• Why can't she do it?

• no decline the offer

• It's a trap

• I've decided to answer this anonymously in order to give the most honest answer.

I actually used to be an escort. I'm a former editorial model, a current med student and worked pretty high end. i. e. $1000-2000/hour.

Contrary to popular belief I really believe being an escort would be a safer option in terms of STD's. It's their job and having good sexual health is everything they do ALL day. It's drunken escapades where I think more risk taking takes place. I think if your relationship is a little kinky; you're both interested in trying something new... then definitely bring in a 3rd member (who isn't going to drunk dial you and get emotionally attached).

If it's not about your experience as a couple, then I think there's a lot more going on. Surprising him with sexy lingerie and just a night pleasuring your man will be wayyyyyyyyyyy better. Let me cater 2 u!

The amount of married clients who said their wives don't wear heels like mine. Or have underwear like mine was pretty high. I think bring out your sexiest self, be your own escort for your partner and really indulge in your man.

• I wonder why it's always married men.