How do I attract East Asian men?

I am a white, British, Educated girl. Medium weight, more curvy. I am quite shy however men of other ethnicities give me a fair amount of attention but east Asian men don't even give a second glance:/ Does anyone have any pointers or any guidance to help me in my pursuit for my ideal type or even any explanations as to why I can't seem to find a man that's even remotely interested?

(I'm 17 if that is of any help)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, If you're talking about East Asian men from asia, they are shy. The only ones that are not shy are the Club types and Bboy types. But the others are shy. They can barely get women in their country.
    Women in their country are even fed up with them cause they don't man up. So yeah,
    to attract East Asian man... well you are already attracting them but they won't talk to you.
    You have to start the conversation.

• ah, I see. How would you suggest is the best way to do that? Literally just walk up to them or? I don't want to appear overly dominant

• ahaa, OK!!
      I'll try get my confidence on!
      THANKYOU SO MUCH

• yup yup

What Guys Said 7

• You're welcome to try your moves on me!

• If you like them try approaching them. I can assure you many will be willing to date caucasian women.

• Its just well scary hehe, any suggestions on what to do or say?:/

• Just say 'hey I'm (your name)' and start from there. It's not a big deal at all believe me. I'm sure they'll like the fact that you had the guts to approach them.

• Ohhh a HAWT white chix huh. What are u gonna do to meh baby? If u have meh in ur arms..

• Lets just put it this way, if you ever come to Hong Kong I will gladly take you out x

• Lay out a Sushi trap!

• you're pretty

• oh my gosh thankyou! You have made my day thankyou so much

• if you were offended i would stay anonymous ;)

• East Asian men believe that white women don't like them generally. And it is quite true. Exceptions like you are very few.

• yup i agreed

• agreed with ihav

• Thankyou! Proper helped, thankyou so much

What Girls Said 2

• Being forward really helps, just saying hi to them, gets the ball rolling first. Sure, you'll make them blush too...

• I just dont want them to stand there like... wtf who is this person because that would be peak. But im sure ill think of something... do you have the time for example? would that work?:')

• Well there needs to a place to connect you both, where seeing each other helps! Like in uni or at work. Talking about a common topic helps!!

• Why not juz connect with me here and now '-'

• i believe there are many east Asian guys who are into Caucasian ladies, it is just that they are afraid that you won't like them. and some of them have the stereotype thinking that western ladies are loud and aggressive so they felt intimidated too.

• Would you suggest that I should approach them first? I don't want to seem too forward or, as you say, intimidating?

• yes u can but the approach must be right. the way people approach another matters.