I want to, should I or shouldn't I?

A girl half my age was flirting with me today and asked slipped me her numbber, should I call her? And if I do how long before I call her?

We are going out this Friday to a 420 club.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's legal... be sure it's legal and you have good intentions... why not?

• She is 25, I"m 40

• She is pretty cute! I was in shock and I asked her if she was sure and she asked me my age and told me I was man cougar.

• Well, don't be shocked. Younger women being attracted to older men is not unheard of lol. But, it can come as a surprise. Give her a call you never know where things may go:) she is aware of your age and you of hers, she's legal you are too. And as long as you are both single you have nothing to lose. Try to refrain from calling her cute though it makes her seem like a Child hehe

What Girls Said 3

• Oh come on.. Just no.

• If she's over 18 and she gave you her number, you should totally contact her. You should text her tomorrow.

• As long as it's legal, I would go for it. I had an 'older guy' phase at one point, nothing wrong with it (:

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah sure man go for it. Also forget what people say about it the "Morality" of this subject. Morality is just something people use to make others feel bad for not being like them.

• Is she legal age?