Are White and Hispanic men attracted to Black women?

I'm a black girl that find White and Hispanic men attractive and don't know what to do to attract them.

Okay Girls/Guys, I can assure you that this question was NOT, in any way out of desperation. I was simply asking what guys like and don't. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way but what some of you are say is just disgusting and untrue.
Yes, I am a Black women. No, Black women aren't the only race who ask what other races find attractive about them. So please stop, and read this update before answering. Thank you for your opinions!

Most Helpful Girl

• Each person has different tastes and preferences in people, food, movies, and just about everything else. You cannot categorize white men and hispanic/and or latino men as a whole. What one, two or none prefer is not the same as the other. Are there white and or hispanic that don't date black women? Yes. Are there white and or hispanit men that do date black women. Yes. You never know until you encounter and attempt to pursue one or one tries to pursue you. Hopefully this answers your question...

What Guys Said 12

• Honeslty, i find some black women attractive... to tell you the truth though... any steriotypical black girl is... nope! Not for me... a girl whos only difference is the fact that she is black.. yes maybe... then again... her fetures would have to be petitie and feminine... something that is a hit or miss with black people.

• girlsaskguys. com/other/q1107670-why-do-people-react-differently

• Black women sometimes have a reputation as being rather masculine and not soft and dainty like other women. Also there are many men of other races who just wanna use black women for sex so be careful. There are however, many White and Hispanic men who do not subscribe to either of these two positions.

• What's wrong with black men? But anyways back to the real question there are some who are and some who aren't. I'm just going to be bluntly honest because that's the best way to do things. The majority of white men prefer white/Asian women. It also depends on where you live, the more liberal parts of America will yield better results for black women in the dating scene.

• there's nothing wrong with black men i'm attracted to them and i know some are attracted to me. I just want to know about Whit and Hispanic because i've never dated either.

• wow, really? so going after a guy for what is on the inside is somehow wrong? I wasn't sure before, but now i know what the intentions are here

• no i didn't say that. You're assuming things and still not listening to me, re-read what we said and then maybe you'll grasp it a bit better. You are taking this the wrong way completely!

• Unfortunate that we Asian dude's ain't get no love on this site lmao.

• I find some black women attractive. I do not find them attractive because they are black though.

• @SanJuan93 How was that racist? I'm not generalizing. Some black women are beautiful but it's not because they're black, it's because they have nice features.

• OMFG. WTFH! EVERY FUCKIN' DAY THIS QUESTION COMES UP. BUT WAIT... THIS IS A NEW VARIATION! Let's throw hispanic men into the mix!

• i find this hilarious because you come onto my question with BS, this question is extremely old and you're just ignorant. goodbye.

• Black women are so thirsty of white men.

• you're quite disturbing to say something like this. TO be honest a larger percentage of "Black women who you say are thirsty of White men" actually date/marry a spouse that's Black. There's a large percentage of Black/Black relationships/marriages, than Black/White.

• White men rarely ask whether black women are attracted to them or not, while black women in average ask around 100 questions a month on this site if white men find them attractive or not. This proves how thirsty black women are for white men and can't resist them. If white men gave black women just as much of a chance like black men do, there would be more white men/black women couples than black men/black women.

• ahahahaha lulz

• Yes and yes and yes and yes
    maybe they should just have one category on gag. What does whitey want.

• Coming from a male who is half white and half Hispanic, (who looks white) I think they are intimidated by black women cuz a majority of them ( I'm not trying to make any generalizations or promote any stereotypes I'm just going off of my own personal experiences here , I know everyone is different and unique ) give off this very masculine, in your face, confrontational, "I got an attitude", and "I'm angry/ don't you dare fuck with me" vibe and it feels like walking on egg shells especially when it comes to race and it's also due to cultural differences as well, so a lot of white and even Hispanic guys don't want to deal with that and get scared away. And I feel like if I were to Approach a black girl that the rejection might be much much worse. I think most Guys in general wanna feel dominant and like girls to be able to be soft, sweet, and dainty because it feels safe and secure but low key black girls turn me on and I'm curious about getting involved with them but I have no idea how to go about it or anything...

• I think it's because many of them don't know how to smile... But some can be nice, others... Not so much.

• question number 753645 from black girl thirsty for a white guy

• I understand that many black women ask questions of this topic a lot but, to the asker, your reply could be very offensive.

• "If you curse it means you have very small vocabulary"
      Dude, you just used so many curse words i can't keep up!

• Your wasting your own time by keep responding, trying to "prove" some unknown point that i could care less about. If you would've came back as more respectful maybe this would've been dealt with better. so i' wasting your time? No, you had a choice to respond or not so you put yourself in this situation.

• Yes I would like to find a kinky black girl one day

• This will answer your question. www.girlsaskguys.com/search

This question will also become popular on here because its the only kind of race question that makes ( you know who) feel good on GAG.

• That's just sad...

• Backs against the wall we got a race analyst on our hands, but if you Mr. Anonymous want to discuss race I'm your white man..

• What I wrote is just the facts and Its not up for discussion.

What Girls Said 4

• To al the arrogant pompous white men commenting things like "black women are thirsty for white men" which i find hilariouse because y'all are not all that. or black women dont want to "settle" for a black man doesn't know what he's talking about. This woman has a preference for white/hispanic because thats what she likes. If y'all wanna talk about thirsty then we can talk about why all y'all white dudes flick toward asain women its rare where i live to see two Asian together... and if they are its because you can tell they did not grow uo in america and wasn't exposed to the idea that white is right and anything below is beneath. You white people can be too ignorant for your own good. And her seeking to step outside her race can be contributed to the fact that black men dont want black women any more. Thanks
    To the LIES and belief that again what was stated earlier. Black woman are no diff from any others as far as feelings they want to be loved and cherished just like any other woman... Soo that makes them thirsty.. you gotta be kiddin me take a seat. And they are not white or follow the stereotypical woman of america soo for the guys who said "oh their not dainty so i dont want them" need to take hard look at your life. Black woman are strong and independent yes! But to me thats a real woman not a submissive and subserviant piece of flesh.. if you can't handle that your EGO needs to be checked.. smh at the ignorance of the world!! and this sorry country to be more specific.

• Your welcome and sadly i had suspected the level of arrogance and ignorance that i saw on this question and i couldnt let this one go i had to voice my opinion.

• glad you did!

• Love yourself.

• Don't you know that dating outside your own race is frowned upon?

Just kidding. But for reals, yes, there are some men from those races that like black chicks.

• My boyfriend is latino...