Friendzone or safe relationship zone?

So at work a coworker quite cause she got another job. She randomly tells me thats she no longer ganna work tjier i open my arms for a hug and she dont hesitate to come toward me for the hug but instead of a front to front hug she instead just give me a quick hug with her arm around my waist and i didn't even get to hug her then as she saying good bye she dosnt look at me in the eye and is smiling then she just leaves as quickly as she can

Most Helpful Girl

• No feeling zone :/

What Girls Said 2

• more like strange zone, how long have you been working together?

• Well for like 3months but she quite cause she got another job

• Ohhh friend zone then, it depends sometimes though bc a girl will try hard to make it obvious that she wants you in the friendzone either bc she likes you or doesn't. We girls, well some girls I used to do that, do that to either not get attached or hurt. Basically the same thing.

• Thats really odd

What Guys Said 1

• You're not in the friendzone yet, but it seems like you'll end up in the friendzone very soon if you don't act fast.