Does size really matter?

I am overweight but I'm not to an extreme amount. I'm doing everything I can to lose weight and I've been doing good. I'm doing this for multiple reasons partly because of guys. All of my friends are smaller than me and have boyfriends left and right. I don't act insecure and I try to be as confident as I can be, without seeming cocky. I've never even been kissed and I'm graduating high school this year. But I'm worried. Because I feel like a lot less guys go for mixed girls (like me) and especially overweight girls. So I'm wondering, if I never get down to a healthier, thinner size will guys want me? Does weight really matter to guys or what? Because if its not my weight then it must just be something else I'm doing wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone wants someone who takes care of themselves. size matters, definitely. I was 342lbs at 18 once and never got any attention, but suddenly I'm 210 and have muscles and I get many more looks. Just handle your business, improve yourself daily, and you'll notice the attention increase more and more. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• to be honest. yes. size is important but as long as u not care to the guys who are similar to u. as u told u are doing good. its a hope. keep it but maybe u find a guy who loves u such that u are now.

• If size doesn't matter for men down there... then size shouldn't matter for women, up there

What Girls Said 2

• You should want to get down to a healthier, thinner size for YOU, not for guys. Exercise (not even necessarily at the gym, but even just doing stuff outside like bike riding or walking) and better eating habits make you feel good and look good at the same time. Just keep on doing whatever you're doing and don't worry too much about guys because it's pretty much a guarantee that SOMEBODY will like you.

• You will only get a man if you are super thin. Don't even think you are worth of love if you are above the sive of 2 jeans... just saying.. You should probably kill yourself if you are above that size -_-