How do you tell a girl how you feel that you have a crush on that you talk to?

I have been struggling with this for awhile

I don't know if she is interested

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha most girls just want guys to be straight up with them. Just tell her. You can do it many ways like in texting witch is easer but not your best option. If u have the guts to say it to her face then do it that way don't do any thing to big like singing a song or any thing like that. Just ask her she likes and she will most likely ask u the same question back just look her In the eyes and strongly say "you" if she doesn't like you back say some thing like you wear joking around with her , or u just liked her a little just thought or some thing. Hope this helps sorry it was long!!

What Girls Said 5

• I'd rather just be told than having him ask me out bc even if its case he wants something, I still wouldn't know what.

If we go out and he's flirty I just know he's attracted. Maybe he wants sex or friends with benefits Or a ons... Really no way if knowing.

I'd prefer he tells me how he feels and what he eats. Straight up. So I know what in dealing with and can make an informed decision.

• You definitely just have to get down to business and tell them upfront. Most girls love to hear how a an feels about them. I suggest you open up to her. If she responds in a good way then continue, if not then retract yourself a bit and let off on the "I like you" conversation. Some girls take more time than others to adjust to finding out someone has interest in them.

• Just say it in person, bring up the subject while you are talking to her. If you are too scared to do that, then just text her or write her a note. Life is short. Take risks

• First off does she seem interested in you?, or are you least good friends?

• Go for it. You never know. Dont live your life with what ifs. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Go on a date, if you are too nervous to ask in person ask via text/fb/dm/snapchat and don't straight up call it date just say like "Hey! U down to go out sometime?" Before the date put some thought into what you 2 can talk about so this way you won't run out of things to say and make things awkward. When deciding on a date think of a place that is public but quiet, somewhere you can sit down and converse. On the day try to look good but don't over do it a nice shirt, jeans, and nice hair will usually do the trick smell good bla bla bla. Bring her flowers this way she can get a hint that u wanna be more than friends. Try to make her laugh and hint that you are into her so like give her subtle touches (google it) and flirt with her and eye contact and make her laugh etc. Be sure to be a gentle man and walk her home (save some stuff to talk about on the walk home) When you get to her house just say like "Oh ya i had a good time maybe we should do this again sometime" or something along those lines, give her a hug and if the date went well give her a kiss on the cheek. Now with the flowers and the flirting and the touching and the kiss on the cheek she should get the idea that you like her so now you can avoid the friend zone and this way it's less awkward than straight up saying I HAVE A CRUSH ON U! best of luck my friend I have faith in you! keep me updated