Tips to get out of friend zone?

Guys and Girls,

I met this girl, but I seem to be drifting in friend zone.

Please provide tips to get out of Friend Zone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like cool said one you are there... but you said drifting. The first thing to do is cut of contact for a while. Then come back and show romantic interest but not the needy kind and then go away again. You can possibly get into her head a bit if she knows you like her but have such a busy exciting life that you will not dote on her.

• Thanks , this seems interesting
      I can try to do it :)

• It will work if you play it cool and when you play it cool and mean it later in life you can do anything you want and get anything you want. I do and so can you.

• Ty and stick to the plan Stan and sorry for the grammatical errors. Boy I was tired.

What Girls Said 2

• try not to do things that friends would. Flirt with her or buy her flowers because trust me, once you become a friend, it is hard to get out. A lot of girls don't want to break a friendship by dating them, so just give her hints that you want to be more than friends. Good luck 😉

• but then again.. sometimes the best relationships spring from a solid friendship... the thing is remembering you have control of getting out of the friend zone... you have to go for it

• She told me that she is more faithful to friends than when she is in relationship
      What does she mean by this?

• Once you'vey in the zone, there's no way out. Sorry buddy.

What Guys Said 4

• be straight with her, sit down and hace a heart to heart with her, tell her how you feel and see if she feels the same way, tell her some thing like i really like you your an awesome person an being friend is awesome and means a lot to me however I want us to end up more than just friends, you'll soon know if she is interested or not.

• So, you think , i should just approach her , telling that as much as i would like to be her friend , I am looking for something more?
      She told me that she is more faithful to friends than when she is in relationship

• Thanks a lot , I hope the same.!!
      thanks for advice

• your most welcome :D

• There's no such as the friend zone if you don't believe in it in the first place.

I have never accepted friendship from a girl that I liked as more than a friend. If guys accept a girl's friendship when they want more then they deserve everything they get = nothing.

• It's likely a done deal, but give details. What is happening or happened?

What does she mean by this?

• That is some female-Jedi-mindtrick friend-zone trap layin' bullshit. Listen to anonymous below me here. He said it perfectly, not that it's a guarantee, but it is your Obi-Wan Kenobi.

• Well, true.. Need to do something :D

• Don't. Girls aren't worth the meat.