Letting you know what girls want

Okay, I just wanted to tell you guys that girls don't actually expect a lot. We don't want big expensive bouquets of flowers, we would adore it if you just picked a daisy from the grass, and we don't need expensive boxes of chocolate you don't understand how much it'll mean to us if you turn up at our house with a chocolate bar just to tell us you love us. We aren't that confusing and we don't expect that much. The small things count for us. I hope this helped :)

Please no hate, I'm just trying to help
Okay I get the point. I'm am immature idiot that doesn't know anything. If you don't like the post please just don't comment? Just because I'm young it doesn't mean I don't have feelings okay?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I'm not sure if YOU understand women :p lol

• Omg, I was just trying to help...

• The sentiment was sweet, however, your view on the subject is a bit naive.

• yup its the small things that cound, the little things that show how we love one another the things we do with out even ralise were doing them because we know it will make out partner smile or feel better or hapier or take some stress outta their day e. t. c

If you can learn thease things about your loved one your relationship just got a while lot stronger!

• In a nut shell you nailed it girl. Sorry guys but it really is that simple. The woman that need to be showered with gifts ever other hour are insecure and in the end are only thinking of themselves. If a woman truly cares about you she doesn't expect anything from you but your love and the small things letting her know you are thinking about her.

• Thank you. You're the only one that gets it

• But never do it if you aren't sure the girl's attraction towards you because you would end up getting rejected anyway ;(

• That's good to know because I don't make buying a woman's affections my priority in fact a girlfriend will only get three presents from me a year and even then Valentine's Day kinda takes the piss a bit.

• I have completely mastered the right way to do everything wrong.

• Most girls you mean. I would say every girl wants something different, the smart ones want something simple and the conceited ones want you to be perfect.

• Well thanks :)

• Total lies.
    Girls expect things.

• Omg you don't understand the point if this post

• Enlighten me.

• Girls love big gifts, and yes, we want big gifts but if you just want to make a romantic gesture then it doesn't have to cost $500

• 65% agreed to your post.

• Don't listen to the haters. You were just trying to help. The thing is, many of the guys here enjoy having the worst opinions of women (it's easier than trying to find the reasons for their loneliness within themselves or actually trying to understand women and relationships). Yes, there are a lot of girls who expect things from guys and the status, for females, is a part of attraction. But many girls do appreciate little sweet things and romantic gestures and my girlfriend, for example, fell in love with me long before I had anything to offer in terms of money, success or things.

As for you asking for no hate: this is the internet, people are not kind, but don't let it get to you. You're the one trying to help which is far superior to those who are wasting their lives hating online so they shouldn't influence how you feel.

• Haha you're so off. You don't understand women at all but that's cause you're too young. Once you get older, you'll be expecting men to have enough money to take you out on dates and spending a lot of money on you. You'll be expecting chivalry eventually. Most women do.

• I agree that a lot of woman like that, but what I'm trying to say is that you don't always have to be giving us expensive things

• You're so adorable. Don't worry, no one's hating you here :)

• If I could hit this question with a digital molotov cocktail I would.

This only works if she already finds you attractive. Terrible advice.

• Geez, I'm sorry...

• Thank you feliciaaa. I think that you explained it a lot better than me, you said exactly what I was trying to xx

• Haha no problem sweetie :) don't listen to the haters, it's their loss lol :)

• This coming from a girl who just said she "doesn't enjoy her guys kisses"

• Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise that kisses cost money.

• Apparently they do

• You forgot the part about girls being about as consistently rational as the guy down on the street corner who's done a few thousand hits of acid in his life.

• You sound like an absolute joy I have a hard time believing that women aren't lining up to try to impress you and to be insulted for having a vagina.

• I'm not insulting them for having a vagina ( I'm quite happy they do...), I'm insulting them for being bat-ass crazy.

OK, I actually LIKE women, despite their peculiarities.

• So freakin sweet. I can save hundreds of thousands AND get laid. Thank you soooo much

• Hey don't worry about the responses. I was kidding a bit and many of the guys on here are bitter. Always try to keep this beautiful ideal about relationships. It is the right way to think and you may not change much which is really good. Best of luck to you

• So what your telling me that I should give my girlfriend a snickers bar for our anniversary and she'll be happy. Awesome. Just hope I don't get hungry on the way. Just saved me a ton of money. Thanks!

• Basically yes! And if you propose don't forget to give her the half eatten donut! :D -.-

• Do what you're trying to tell me is that I can forget getting the nice engagement ring she's been hinting at but instead give her one of those plastic things from the quarter machines. Whew thank god. Was not looking forward to dropping that 2 grand.

• No, what I'm telling you is that if you want to do something nice for your girl just because you love her, it doesn't need to cost heaps of money

What Girls Said 10

• This is all sweet and good, but also very delusional.

You can't speak for an entire gender, love. This is by no means enlightening or helpful, just the musings of a young inexperienced girl. There was nothing ground-breaking about this post and in fact, you're most likely describing yourself.

Truth is, many women DO want all the things you listed and even EXPECT them. There wouldn't be a lot men complaining about women's behaviour, if these things weren't happening.

I think you need to observe the world a bit more before offering help.

• Omg why is everybody sending me hate? Ffs. I'm just saying that if you want to do something nice for a girl, you don't ALWAYS have to get big things! You don't have to feel bad if you don't have money to buy your girl roses every week. Omg could you just give me a break? If you don't like my post then why do you comment on it?

• @Asker

Methinks you need to untangle your panties and get that sand out of your vagina, because nobody on here is hating on you.

Disagreement =/= hate.
      Somebody having a different opinion from your own =/= hate
      Somebody expressing an opinion opposite of yours =/= hate.

Calm yo tits.

• Fantastic post.

• small things are sweet but he better do the big things too

• Yeh, but I'm just saying that they don't always have to do big things. Haha

• I agree with you, there is something wrong with people who don't agree with this and that encourage that kind of thinking. Everybody should rethink painting women in such a negative way, its as stereotypical as saying all mean only think with their dick and don't want a relationship.

• I'd be so weirded out if my dude started doing really thoughtful things like this constantly. Um, can't we just kick it? I'd feel indebted to him, no good.

I get what you're trying to do here but no one should try to generalize a whole gender.

• Not like everyday xD but if he's just trying to do something sweet

• makes sense girl:)

• Im definitely that type of girl but I have to disagree because not All girls are like that. But they need to be!!

• Yeh, Ik but guys think girls just want want want.

• I agree 100% sweetie those little things right there are how my husband won my heart. Opening a door and pulling out a chair helps too.

• I totally agree!!! But many girls do want expensive gifts, but I'm not one of them.

• This is true for meee

• This is clearly mot true, even though I believe that you are being sincere while saying this.
    This truth is that it mostly depends from the age of the girl I think (also on other fators). I read once a post on fb which was this pictures and the title was: What woman want. And according to it, at 14 women want a teddy bear, at 16 an attractive boyfriend, at 18 a car and then a luxorious house ecc. I don't remember exactly the ages but the older the age of her the more she wanted, untill a certain age. And this is the truth in my opinion.
    Now my theory about this is that this comes from a feeling of lack that women may have. If she wasn't happy or treated well by her fist love, what she wants will be like this. For eg I saw a TV show which was about a couple had gotten married very young, had children, they were still very young and had finantial problems. He hadn't even given her a ring when they got married and he gave it to her during the tv show. The girl was so touched and cried. I think she was the happiest woman in the world despite of the problems, because he was her first love.
    When a girl is with her first love she doesn't see his flows. If she os treated right by her first love or her first experiences, she may not develop this filling of lack which he tries to fill with being materialistic.