Would dancing in the rain be a good idea?

My new girlfriend and I like to go for walks in the evening through the park and our old college campus. We have a romantic bonding time doing this. We always have the whole night alone. Last time we went out it started raining, so we just stood underneath a tree and held each other close. Next time that happens again, I want to ask her to dance with me (ballroom style), in the light rain.

Does this sound romantic, or corny?

Updates:
Wow, after reading the girls' responses I wish i would've thought to do this when I had the chance. Now we are in a serious drought. Someday it'll happen

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Wow... That actually sounds really nice and romantic. You should totally try that. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it sounds great.

0|1
    0|0
  • Believe it or not. Dancing in the rain is on every girl's bucket list. I think it's super cute! definitely gonna give her something to smile about and gush to her gfs about. They'll be so jealous.

0|1
    1|0
  • Do it!! Omg I wish this would happen to me! :( lucky girl. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • That is so great! And the fact that you actually think about it, lucky girlfriend! <3333

0|1
    0|0
  • Why dance when you can twerk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ0IlRvT_Mo

0|1
    1|0
  • as a hopeless romantic i would but my fear of radiation stops me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It's corny and romantic. It's great fun. Do it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • That's very nice idea :D i love those kind of things :p sounds crazy but really romantic :)
    i'm totally agree whith that :p do it :)
    Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. it's corny, I'm not sure, but I would like to try it though. hahaha.

0|0
    0|0