Why is so hard to date someone?

I've been single for a long time, and i find it really hard to date someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been single for a long time and it's really rare for me to meet someone I have a natural chemistry with and a natural spark with, and even when that happens it usually doesn't go anywhere, but hopefully next time will be different.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm 23 and never once had a girlfriend or even a kiss. The moment you look at a guy the right way, put yourself in a lone and approachable position, he will approach you. Unfortunately for us men... It's our job to do the "approaching" which is hard to do when you're as shy as I am in the positron I'm in :(.

• Tell me about it... Sometimes we may not feel like that or it is difficult to find someone who you are interested in... Its normal, just wait until someone know and likes for what you are...

Or rather you should be more confident about yourself and make a move your regret...

• What is it 'so hard' for women? You just look available and men will flock to you. Especially since you're cute seeing by the pic you have as avatar.

As a guy you have to work hard as hell to - maybe - get a date. And even then it's not 100% sure.

• Guys are pickier personality-wise these days than they used to be

• Because dating is hard work

• Because women make dating more troublesome than it needs to be.

• You seem cute, maybe you aren't doing your best to put yourself out there

What Girls Said 0