Do most white women lust after black men but marry white men for stability and finance and security?

I have always wondered if basically all white women lust after black men and fantasize over them. It seems many go though with their fantasies.
But the ones that marry white men and stay with them. Is this for genuine sexual attraction and lust or rather they marry white man for love/finance/security and white men being a safer option.

I am a white guy myself and always wondered this because I hear many white women say they really like black men and I wonder if all white women think like that but only some act on it.

Could a white woman ever lust over white men the most and fantasize about sex with a white man more than black men?
I am curious.

I am not annoyed about this either, I am just wondering if there are any white women that honestly have no lust of sexual fantasy about black men.

I see a few typo's sure. I usually type fast and they happen. It's still legible.
I asked this question before but it must have made the men feel insecure and it was removed. I am a white man myself and have a 7'' pecker which is bigger than average but even I know that most white women would prefer a black man.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like who I like but I prefer Spanish guys

What Girls Said 12

• I'm white and I'm marrying a white guy. Not because I think he's going to make more money or be more successful in life, but because I love him and can't imagine my life without him.

• So it's love. But as far as lust and sexual fantasy he is nothing?

• Why do you say I'm out of touch with reality?

• Oh yeah haha. I'm working on reality 😂😏

• I do not even have to answer this with reasoning. go empty your insecurity somewhere else. If no white women want you that does not mean they like black men. though I can see why they do not like you.

• i highly doubt this is true

• Well it's clearly true. Just as women actually caring about how much money a guy has is clearly true even though then deny that also.

• i also dated many unemployed jr hs and hs dropouts. i couldn't care less about a man's money.

• @QA- What excuse did fun-weird-guy make?

• i dont think this is the fact

• It's a diff of culture. Black as in from Africa or America? It's all about being able to fit in comfortably with the lifestyle. Black Africans have a traditional culture so the white girl would have to make do with the in laws too, i gather. If she is open to dealing with "different". But i think most of it is for sexual reasons. Marrying them is a whole another business.

• Nothing of what you said is in the slightest true.

• Not true at all. Most women will generally follow their hearts, only some are after money and security.

• I've seen it the other way around in deeper parts of the usa, but I have no clue and I guess I don't really care. Sometimes it takes dating someone to see what they are all about. Maybe woman that think this eventually change their thoughts.

• This is not true at all. I don't have a thing for black men but I don't mind them either. It depends on the individual

• this is the wiedest question ever no not true

• I see a lot of white men don't also want to be with a white woman that has been with a black guy. I would happily take her because what difference does it make, They all fantasize and worship black men sexually anyway. Who cares.

• @Asker not all white women fantasize about and worship black men. Anyways why would you think hey do?

• @fun-weird-guy
      You are precisely the butthurt white guys I was talking about. Same sort of white guys who proclaim that size doesn't matter and women don't care how much money you have. You guys are living your little fantasy. I bet you also believe women are angels and don't masturbate like they claim.

• i think so lol

• 4|5
    • Well women claim a lot of things but in reality do the opposite.
      Claim not to masturbate but in reality the sex toy industry is giant.
      Claim that penis size doesn't matter when in reality... Come on now.
      Claim that money doesn't matter but when you look at who women date again...
      Claim not to like black men but in reality seem to sexually worship them.

• @Opinion Owner
      You can deny it all you want. Doesn't matter.

• Perfect picture lol

What Guys Said 9

• 1. If you think all women fantasize about black men. You're watching too much p*rn.

2. You think women don't admit to masturbating? You really need to read more threads around here. And watch more p*rn.

3. Do all women feel size and or money is what's important? HaHaHa

4. As for the woman that called you a garden variety misogynist. She gave you way too much credit in my opinion.

5. Again in my opinion. I think you should go back to your mommy's basement and try getting to the next level of WOW. With you being so delusional the real world will be too much for you to handle.

6. There may be a poster or two here that agrees with you. But the overwhelming majority do not. So you might want to reassess your logic (I'm using that term VERY loosely) on this topic.

But if this is what gets you through the day... Then I'm glad I'm not you.

• I imagine there are some white women out there with this perspective, I mean there is a little bit of everything in the world right? but as a general rule I wouldn't say this is true or even true in most cases.

• They have some good drugs in Australia?

• Apparently, lol.

• Apparently you're very lost and out of touch with reality cavmanier.

• The Asker said that to you on a comment under my answer, not me!! I was being sarcastic.

• If you think all white women 100% of them want black guys then prove it?

• Why don't you a pretty aboriginal mixed girl and find the truth to life?

• Why is this a question? Since you already seem to 'know' the answer.

• That's true, Good that you do also. It's rather like asking a question if size matter and all the women deny it, Or ask a question if the amount of money a guy has matters and all women deny that also.

• You last statement is very true. But what kind of environment you claim see women exclusively going for BBC is beyond me.

You say to judge women by their actions, then you turn around and project your own beliefs onto them, disregarding their actions completely. 'Oh she's dating white guys? She must be fantasizing about black men anyway.'

• @Asker How would you explain the so called non rich, no black guy with a so called not big dick with a girlfriend, fiancee, or wife that are happy?

• Na most white girls still like white men bro.

• Most white women are attracted to men, not dicks, so put your dick back in your pants and try to be a man.

• I highly doubt that. As there are plenty, and I do mean plenty, of White guys who are not financially or residentially stable and yet successfully date White women. Besides, based on my observations and longitudinal studies, most people date and marry within their race. Period.