Will she text me back?

So this is while ago back. I met a girl on tinder we really hit it off. spent at hers for first date (no sex) slept over and the next day she came over to mine and hung out etc. So i asked her to hang out following weekend and her last text was 'We should'nt my life just got hectic and i need to focus on it' so i waited 4 weeks.
Yesterday i sent her a text saying how u been she replied in seconds! so few texts went by and i texted her. 'so i know you wanted to focus on work and everything if it's okay with you i would like to see you again get a drink or something to eat no pressure' and i haven't heard from her yet.
Do you girls think she will reply back to me? i know she needs time to think through this answer... i feel like longer the time is going im not gona make it..

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is honest about work and genuinely want to see you again she will. You weren't pushy since you waited a month and you were friendly about it.
    On the other hand-- a month has passed and she didn't even try to make contact with you, did she? The whole hectic-life-work-thing might've been a way for her to let you down easy without you even noticing it. If she's really interested she should make time for you, at least for an hour. If she doesn't reply by tonight don't bother contacting her because she isn't into it, and you can do, and deserve, way better than that. :)

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion, if she is interested in you, she will get back to you soon with a positive answer. So far from what you mentioned, it sounds to me that she is very busy with her life and has, probably, "more important" stuff going on. Sorry to say it... it happens to a lot of us at some point.

• I mean i think so! You weren't aggressive in any way! You approached her in friendly way were she wouldn't feel pressured! Just wait and see

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think so. Just because she had a Pavlovian response to getting a text, and had to answer it, doesn't mean she wanted to see you.