How do you get rid of someone from interfering with your relationship regardless to the facts of how many times you told them?

I met my boyfriends work colleague one night when we were out and he introduced this guy he works with but he won't stop trying to break me and him up regardless the fact I have told him many times I am not interested and I don't want anything else but friendship as he's decent to talk to.
what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not decent to talk to. You tell the coworker that you don't want to speak with him any longer.

What Guys Said 4

• Just ignore him, he will soon get the message. That your not interested. Just cause he decent to talk to, means nothing.

• Tell him he's gay

• He thinks that by being consistent in his pursuits of you that maybe you will give in one day to his advances hoping that afterward you will leave you alone, best to tell your boyfriend

• dont be around them, just be with your boyfriend

What Girls Said 1

• Explain to him one more time that you are in a loyal relationship and his behavior is inappropriate and disrespectful so you will not be tolerating it. Tell him you don't appreciate his whorish ways. If that doesn't work then...
    Give him the cold shoulder.
    Be icy cold and treat him like air, only acknowledging him if you absolutely have to. Only speak to him if you absolutely have no choice. Don't include him in your conversations. Literately treat him like a fly on the wall who's presence you couldn't care any less for.
    If he doesn't get the hint, then that's a red flag and you might actually need to consider a restraining order.

You can't be friends with a homewrecking whore. Respect your man by not entertaining this dude's sleazy motives.

• Thank you I'll explain one more time to him and hope he'll quit

• He knows as I tell him everything and he's trying to do same to him as you did to her

• Honestly though girl, it should never get to that point. In my situation, it should have never gotten to the point where I felt the need to approach the whore face to face and handle it on my own. In your situation, it should never get to a point where your man feels like it's necessary to approach this asshole and handle the situation himself. I know you don't intend to, but you're putting him in a really awkward, uncomfortable situation where he probably feels like he either has to be passive and let this skank make moves on his girl or be overly aggressive and put a stop to this skank himself. That could lead to a physical altercation or some form of drama. As his significant other, you should protect him from that by doing everything in your power to put an end to the whore's disrespect. So if that means being icy cold and treating him like air then so be it