Guys: Is getting a girlfriend important to you?

I will be one to say that it isn't important to me. I'm in college and I also work. I want to focus on my work and school only. I don't have time to give attention to a woman. I can say that i'm a workaholic lol. Maybe in the future I might change my mind but commitment isn't my thing. Enough about me, what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want one right now, I have a lot of self improving I need to get done.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not important for me.. It's not like a need to be with someone to make me happy :3 you will have more time for yourself.. Although it is fun to share your time with someone you love, making them smile.. But if you don't want to be in a relationship you don't have to.. Sometimes I think I am better off by myself.. And being in a relationship can be hard and frustrating. Hope this helped you somehow :)

What Guys Said 2

• its not on my priority list right now but im always making more friends :D building my connections

• its important to me but i make no effort for it to happen