Would you ever take the effort to?

Say, you met a girl you think is a-real fine lookin'... Anyway, you find interest in her. Maybe it's because she's cute, or shy, and whatnot. But the thing is... she's extremely shy. Social phobia, perhaps? Lack of a high self esteem? Very self conscious?

Would you take the time and effort to get her to open up to you? Maybe, eventually... a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• So basically if I dont like her personality would I try to get to know her just cos she's good looking?

And girls complain that men are shallow lol!

What Guys Said 4

• Considering I've been with a girl like this before, yea I'd put forward the effort to get to know her and probably be in a relationship -- as long as she's a decent person and all. This is usually something you grow out of anyway.

• I would, I like shy and cute people. But she has to be nice too. I would have the patience for her to open up. But if it takes me a while, she has to try and do something too, it can never be completely one-sided.

• I would try to get her to open up.

• A girl with issues

wouldn't have it any other way

What Girls Said 0