Would you date someone who had only one leg?

Would you guys date someone who lost one of their legs in an accident? My best friend met a cute, sweet guy at Starbucks but he has a prosthetic leg - he lost it in a motorcycle accident. Could you get passed something like that?

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm currently in a sort of a relationship with a guy in a wheel chair, he can walk but occasionaly have to use a wheelchair because its painful for him, but there is deffinetly no problem, I like him just as much ^^

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Yes. I could.

1|1
    0|0
  • I was actually thinking about this the other day and if I liked the girl enough, I don't see why not. However, this is a situation that I could only answer if it happened to me irl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea I can see myself getting past something like that pretty easily. I don't really see how it'd affect a relationship that much anyway, other than helping the person every once in a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i could date someone with disabilities
    i could look pass ones disabilities and still love them

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends, I would find it restricting for things I want to do with her so ehh.
    If I was married and she had some kind of accident obviously wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • One leg, one arm, I'd be ok with it, not that I ever see that many ladies ever with missing limbs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can get past that easily.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol.. a threesome would be confusing!

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's cute and we make a good connection, etc then sure. My girlfriend is deaf in one ear and needs to wear glasses for some things and I always tell her she's absolutely perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yh lol seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • I could not honesty say that I would not. But I certainly would not prefer it. The fact is, I like to engage in physical activities that requires one to have all limbs intact. Therefor, dating such a person would not be ideal for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah who cares he's just missing a leg. Due to all the wars going on an modern technology get used to seeing prosthetics.

2|0
    0|0
  • If I find him attractive, most likely

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, who cares?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he is still humans and is capable of all things just like anyone else. So of course:)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course if I like him then that's just a minor detail it doesn't define him

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It's just a leg. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Wouldn't bother me really.
    Ahem ahem augustus waters

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if he can move around from place to place

0|0
    0|0