How to get my roommate to vacate for one night so I can spend the night with my girl?

My birthday is coming up and my girlfriend asked if I could possibly get my roommate to leave so we can spend the night together. I live in a suite style room so there are three rooms with people in each room. How would I possibly work something out with my roommate in this situation? Would it be easier to go to my girlfriend's room since she has a corridor style dorm?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really want this - give them an alternative living arrangement. For example - would your family let him live with them for 1 day? Or paying for a cheap motel for him to stay in.

What Girls Said 4

• Why can't. your roommate. be there? Usually the roommate only has to leave during sex. Unless you guys are pretty close he probably won't leave... and that's if he has somewhere to go.

• Rather than askinf ur roommates to find another room. It wld be better u source for ur own coz I dont think it is nice to ask others to do that

• Just ask him nicely if he could go out for a few hours and if he won't slip him a twenty

• tell him so

What Guys Said 1

• Do what most guys do. Give him 20 bucks and tell him to go out and see a movie on that night so you can be with your girl. He'll vacate unless he's an asshole. In which case have all the loud, sloppy relations with your girl you want and don't care if he hears.