If a random guy compliments you, would you return a compliment back if you were interested?

If a random guy walks up to you and gives you a compliment, would you return a compliment back if you were interested?

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd smile and wink;... and yes maybe if he is my type i'll return him the compliment back

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• If a guy complimented me I'd feel flattered. If I found the guy hot, I'd definitely give him a big smile and thank him and possible flirt back and after sometime compliment him. I feel guys and girls should take complimenting seriously and not just compliment anyone for any little thing because then there compliment has no value because it's given so freely. So if I'm flirting with him and like him, the compliment will naturally come out without me thinking about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm nah id probably just smile and say thanks.
    if he's not a random then yeah i probably would.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would not because I need to trust you before I am capable of complimenting you.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, most likely i would say thank u
    unless there is really something i like to compliment him on then probably i might

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd thank him and smile but if i knew him well and he wasn't a randomer i'd probably compliment him back :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I would compliment them if i know fairly well though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessssss. I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, interested or not i think i'll just swing them a compliment right back at them :) but sometimes people take my kindness as flirting.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I probably wouldn't think to say anything but thank you or smile

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.