If you are on a date, and the girl kisses you first, would you kiss back passionately if you are not attracted to her?

I kissed the guy first after our first date. It was an impulsive move. He kissed me back passionately, held my face, looked me in the eyes etcetera. But I am self conscious that maybe he was just wanting to make out, since he might of not tried to kiss me if I didn't. I completely understand that it was only our first date.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know the answer to your own question. Would you kiss somebody back passionately if you weren't attracted to them? I'm guessing you wouldn't and I'm guessing the guy didn't try to kiss you because he's shy. A lot of guys are because women are really confusing lately and you never know weather a woman likes you or is just playing games. So really nice of you for taking the initiative and showing him you're interested.
    So don't worry and just take things easy and let them happen and do what feels right just like you did.

What Guys Said 2

• No, I would not kiss back if I was not interested. He sounds like he is very into you and a good kisser too!

• No I would have not kissed back

What Girls Said 1

• Most men would, they will jump for any opportunity for sex