Does she feel sad that we can't date? Or is she happy being just friends?

Me and this girl like eachother and we dated but she isn't supposed to since her parents don't allow it and it's with their religion. So were just friends now but we still like eachother and hanging out a lot too. What should I do?

Stay friends or try to make things work? I want to make things work because I see her as more than friends... but I don't know how to talk to her about it...

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay friends, it's not unlikely that she'll go against her parents wishes. And if she already likes you, it's also not unlikely that she'll want to get back with you, her parents could possibly see you as better because you waited so long for their daughter. One option is also to just speak to her parents. Tell them you're a school friend of their daughter, you really like how they raised her so well and she's got a lovely personality. Let them know you're already set for religion, don't need converting, but you're interested in learning about their religion and understanding why it's important to their daughter. One thing that worries religious parents is that their kids will fall in love then forget their religion, but if they know the person isn't trying to do that, and is even willing to learn about their faith, I think they'd probably really appreciate that.
    I'm sure most parents will prefer a man with so much respect for their daughter and respect for their familys faith, over a religious guy who's just trash.

Just know though, if they ever give you a chance and you end up fuckin things up, you'll probably ruin any hopes of her being given dating freedom for years and years because they'd just think all the guys are like you if they aren't mad religious

What Girls Said 3

• You should definitely bring the topic up with her. If she likes you too, and would be willing to date you despite her family's wishes, then it just shows how much she cares for you. That being said, if she want to respect her family's religion and refrain from dating, you should respect that and keep yourself from continuing to bring up the topic.

• date but keep it a secret

• just kiss her!

What Guys Said 0