Is it how I look or how I sound?

loads of girls turn me down when i ask them out and all im just wondering is it cause i have a speech problem or i don't look good im 16 play sports and all im 5"10 i think i have muscular body with abs is it my face that doesn't look good or what

Most Helpful Girl

• can't really answer it without a picture

• ya i guess would you say no to a guy with a retarded sounding voice i do have Skype to show ya what i sound like and all

• What do you mean by retarted voice?

• some one who sounds stupid and not the full shilling

What Girls Said 3

• Confidence is a huge turn on in men, so if you feel insecure, that may be the problem. If that is not the case, maybe just try going after different girls. If the 9's & 10's say no, the 7's & 8's might say yes.

• Its a little hard to determine without any pictures or whatever, but if it makes you feel better I wouldn't turn down a guy , because of a speech impediment.

• like me, most girls are just nervous and very insecure about themselves and feel that they will be judge by guys so they are just not quite ready for a relationship. Don't take it so hard on yourself, you never really know what's going in in their life.

What Guys Said 0