This guy at school was into me for a few months, but I was always thinking that he just wanted sex, was I right?

This guy was into me, he asked me to be his girlfriend three times, but I always said no (because he hadn't even taken me out on a date yet) he told me he loved me, but I never said it back (I got suspicious at this point because who says i love you to a person they havnt dated and only known for a few months) half the time he wouldn't say hi when we past eachother in the hallway. I always was told that a guy would say anything just to get you in bed, even tell you he loves you. The last straw was when I tried to talk to him about prom (he had asked me to prom) I was showing him a pic of the dress I wanted and he completely dissregarded it and kept talking about my body, saying how nice it was. He started kissing my cheek (i was grossed out cause he wouldn't take his mouth of it) I wasn't kissing him back, & I just wasn't interested in this, & he just didn't seem to care. After I told him to take his hands off of me we never talked again. 2 weeks later he was with another girl, & I thought "how could he move on this fast when he was supposedly so much in love with me?" *sarcasm intended*. So, was I right to leave him , or was it all in my head? This happened months ago but it still bugs me. I wasn't jealous of the girl, I actually felt bad for her, but didn't warn her. I feel like I should have though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you nailed it. Unfortunately I think you would give him another chance since you're asking this 2 months after it happened. He's a player.

What Guys Said 2

• Unfortunately he was just using you, he didn't want anything else but sex. You'll always encounter those kind of guys in life but eventually you'll meet someone who actually deserves you and wants to be with you. As for the other girl I'm sure she found out pretty soon about his ways.

• Smart girl, good for you

What Girls Said 0