Is there anybody out there who actually likes a possessive woman?

What if she is perfect other than being super possessive? I mean that is a quality I can admire from a man but most people tend to condemn this type of behavior if it is coming from a woman.
It is rare for me to be this way so it has only happened with a very few people. I usually do not have interest in most people but when I do it is so intense. It also seems that if I don't care for someone I am usually the complete opposite of this.

Most Helpful Guy

• In all honesty I prefer a girl that's possessive. The reason being is that I've lived my whole life under the impression that nobody wants me. Even if that wasn't true in some rare instances, I still felt that way and even now I generally feel unwanted. Don't get me wrong, this is nothing to cry over. It's just how I perceive my reality.

In the past the girls I've been with the longest had some crazy possessive element about their personality that made me feel like someone of value. In any relationship you want someone that balances out your deficiencies, and my case is no different. A possessive girl behaves in such a way that compliments my personality. It just works.

As for what everyone else thinks, who cares what they think? You are what you are and someone is bound to appreciate what you have to offer. Anyone who doesn't just isn't the right fit, and that doesn't make you wrong.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't want to own anyone and don't want to be owned.

• possessive ladies seem to get more possessive over time!

• I understand intensity, the thing is no one can ever give you their total attention all the time. I'm fine with spending a lot of time with a girl I like a lot, but sometime I just need my space and I'd just disappear for a while and ignore you. If you want to be with someone that brings a lot of intensity to the relationship, then it's likely to come like swells in the ocean.

What Girls Said 1

• Being possessive is a negative quality no matter which gender you are. The definition of possessive is "having or manifesting a desire to control or dominate another, especially in order to limit that person's relationships with others". Another is "demanding someone's total attention and love." Being with a possessive person is really tiring.