Guys, could you forgive a girl for rejecting you because she thought she wasn't good enough?

Guys, could you forgive a girl for rejecting you because she thought she wasn't good enough? I honestly just thought I wasn't pretty enough. Now, he resents me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i would but i wouldn't let her get away with her insecurities in the first place anyway. I'll keep on telling her the she's the most beautiful thing in the world!

• That is really sweet

• Anytime sweetie :*

• :) :)

What Guys Said 12

• 1. It's depends on the individual young lady :-)
    2. Most guys will wind up feeling rejected because they don't know the reason of why you said a no
    3. When he's approaching you then he sure finds you attractive :-)
    4. Your rejecting the proposal for any reason only makes you seem like you don't think he is good enough
    5. Guess you can take a chance of going up to him and talking upfront
    6. However, is 'resenting you' another assumption? cause if he likes you genuinely he can't / won't resent you :-)

• He tries to distance himself, but if I need him he is there. However, I feel like I am taking advantage.

• You aren't the 1st person to think the way you are and he isn't the 1st person to react the way he did :-) these are normal things and one of the most common things in humans :-)

• That's very sweet. :)

• After a spanking or two yes. Basically for me this is happening right now and if she changes her mind then and decides she wants me then I would want to make it harder for her to run away. Not impossible she's not trapped with me but she has to think things through in order to run.

• If you came and sat down with me and discussed why and told me openly and honestly, then yea i dnt see why not, and id remind you that if i (he) wants to be with you then 1 (he) alredy thinkgs your good enough so you absolutely have nothing to worry or feer about.

• He should understand and forgive you if you straight up told him that.

• So, you don't think you're good enough? If he asks you to go out, you are at least good enough for him

• Yes. If she told me that i would give her another chance.

• Tell him that. He'll give you another chance.

• I'd resent you to

• If a guy is into you then he is into you. If he thinks you're good enough then that should be good enough for you as well.

• "NO!" the guy thinks that it is him that is not good enough for you. but there is some guys out there that will try to get with you just to take you to bed, and never call or talk to you again cuz of what you did.

• wow. Who knew someone's own insecurities could make them out to be a terrible person.

• While I think I'm a pretty good guy, I wouldn't believe a lame excuse like that. While I see the words, I hear I want to go date some losers for a while because I want to party and be emotionally detached and uncommitted.

• I haven't dated anyone, and I don't party.

• Not at all. This feels like it's more about all him as popes to both of us. You're pinning me as the wrong doer. I don't think my actions were wrong or right. Mainly because I didn't take action

• My comments aren't an attempt to prove you wrong. They are just a statement that you likely missed the opportunity that was presented to you. For two people to enter a relationship, both have to agree. He was there for you several times trying to start the fire and you poured a bucket of water of the flames and walked away. Now you want to light the fire and he doesn't want to anymore. The timing is wrong because you were insecure about your body back then. You insecurity kept you from gaining the relationship you now want. So my advice would be to move on. If you feel better about how you look now and are more confident, then maybe you will have the confidence when the next guy comes along.

• He shouldn't resent you for rejecting him. I can understand him being hurt or being unsure about trusting in you, after you hurt him once by rejecting him already. However if he resents you for not falling for him when he wanted you to, then he has serious issues.

Is this guy a popular with girls? If he is, then it sounds like he didn't actually like you, and was just trying to get in your pants. You hurt his pride when you turned him down. If he is not popular with girls then it sounds like he has become one of the jilted "nice guys" that starts to become bitter with women after repeated rejections.

• I don't think you talk to a girl everyday for three years and just try to be getting in her pants.

• I wouldn't tell you to use a guy, just to make this guy jealous. That wouldn't be fair to the guy you date. You deserve a chance at happiness, and need to date other guys before committing your time to a guy, that currently doesn't want you. You might find you really like a different guy even more. The fact that it might make your guy jealous, is more of a side effect that might work in your favor.

• lol, thank you. :)

What Girls Said 0