Guys, how tall is your ideal girl?

My bf and I somehow got started talking about models, and this turned into a discussion about what height is most attractive for a woman. LOL Okay we smoked some weed beforehand, prolly the only reason the convo has gone on for as long as it has, but now my curiosity has been peaked and GaG seems like the place to settle this... Guys (or girls, if ur into girls too) how tall is your ideal partner?

• 5'1 and under
  • 5'2 - 5'5
  • 5'6 - 5'9
    Vote C
  • 5'10 - 6'
    Vote D
  • 6'+
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm 6'3 but as long as they are over 5 ft we're good. But right around 5'7 5'8 i dont have to bend over as much to kiss her lol

• I guess you get most helpful because on your beard... lol I like beards ? :P

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 5'6" and I've normally dated taller women in the 5'6-5'9" range. Don't ask why or how, it just happens lol. I really don't have a preference. Taller women are better in bed, from my experience.

• I like short girls that I pick up to kiss. im 6' so 5'3" or shorter is awesome. also short girls tend to be a healthier weight and not skeletons

• It doesn't matter to me.

• I'm around 5'9 and prefer a girl anywhere from 5' to 5'7.

• All of my girlfriend have been 5'8 or taller, I'm tall so it's more practical that way for me.

• I stand at 6'6", so there really is no such thing as "tall" in comparison for females really lol.

What Girls Said 0