Which race are you most attracted to?

I know there are other races out there who are all equally beautiful as the ones I've listed

But... Out of these races... Which one attracts you the most?

Please do not be racist. <3 I'm not either I'm just curious about your opinions.

You can also comment a top 3 if you want :)

• White
    58% (18)46% (19)51% (37)Vote
  • Asian
    16% (5)17% (7)17% (12)Vote
  • African American
    16% (5)10% (4)12% (9)Vote
  • Latina/Latino
    10% (3)27% (11)20% (14)Vote
  • Filipino
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
19|18

Most Helpful Girl

• I find all ethnicities attractive and have liked a guy if not more from each. But if I had to narrow it down to the race with the most guys then Caucasians would be in the lead. I like guys who are tall, lean and have dark hair - so that could be italians, french, greeks, russians, germans, among others. Also a lot of arab guys have quite handsome features. I prefer light-olive to tan complexion over pale any day. But I'm very open-minded so these are not deal breakers. Like I mentioned earlier I have liked at least one guy from each race, so I'm attracted to all :)

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I love all of them. They're all pretty to me. Seriously, I don't get how people have preferences. If she has a nice smile, good tits ans good ass, then she will be pretty me regardless her skin tone. I'm more concerning wit the shape of her body than the actual color.

Too bad you didn't have a poll option for all :(

2|0
    0|0
    • Couldnt agree more, option for all definitely needed to be included.

• Black mixed and latina girls

2|0
    0|0
  • If you could just go ahead and mix them all together you would probably create a beautiful creature.

3|1
    0|0
  • White, then Asian, then light skinned African Girls with good curves, then European Hispanics, then American Hispanics, then dark skinned African Girls, then Filipino

2|0
    0|0
  • "Filipino" isn't a race. I honestly can't get over that. Pacific Islanders would have been MUCH better.

Anyways, to answer your question I'm generally most attracted to other whites. Now, this isn't because I don't think other races look ugly or aren't worth my time. I have attraction based on what we have in common, and generally speaking, women who share the most in common with me are usually white. So most of the time, I'll find whites to be the most attractive.

1|1
    0|0
    • Well I'm sorry mr. smarty pants. My bad. :)

Not like this question/poll is something that is being studied by scientist people to prove something.

I'm just one, curious person and one error or imperfection to the poll I've created really doesn't matter.

• Show All
    • Yes I would

• sliiiikk. ;-)

• What can I say? I'm a black guy who takes his girls the same way he takes his mike... WHITE!!! XD

2|1
    1|0
    • Am I the only one who likes green milk you guys are fucked up

• Show All
    • Oh mind answering a question of mine?

http://www. girlsaskguys. com/relationships/q1106702-quick-question-for-everyone-what-would-you-do

• Man it's all about the green pooh tang

• Ahhh why are you making me choose? It's probably a tie between Latinos and Arabs. I'm dating a white person right now though lols.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women of the human race are smokin'! Have you seen those chicks? They're hot! I'll take a woman of the human race over a wookie any day of the week!

I do confess to preferring women with dark hair and dark eyes. Happily this includes about 80% of the human race! My late wife was of Korean ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eurasian girls are my favourite.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm Mexican and my preference goes from most to least attractive:

1) Hispanic/Native.

2) Asian/Pacific Islander.

3) White.

4) Black.

5) Indian.

1|0
    0|0
  • Middle eastern

1|0
    0|0
  • I have seen attractuve girls in every race you listed, but im most attracted to white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white

White and Mexican

0|0
    0|0
    • LET ME CORRECT MYSELF BEFORE PEOPLE GET PISSY
      *Latino

• omg hahaha i love it. yeah i was almost gonna put mexican on my poll but already knew i was gonna get pure hate.

• I say white race cause when you mix races there is trouble some where in a relationship

0|0
    3|0
  • Any girl with a darker skin than mine looks appetizing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latinas for me, personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • white probably because i am white

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted Asian but more specifically I prefer Indian girls than any other race.

3|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• All black everything lol

4|3
    0|0
  • Honestly I can't pick one... I don't have a favorite I'm attracted to all of them but there is one that I'm least attracted to...

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I was JUST thinking about asking a question similar to this! Great minds think alike, eh? Anyways, I'd say that I usually find myself attracted to Arabs, Latinos, and African Americans which is my own ethnicity. However I don't limit myself to those ethnicities, it's just what I most commonly am attracted to. I've also liked many Asian and White men.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and mostly attracted to white people.

1|0
    0|0
    • Basic but understandable ;)

Yeah I usually go for my own race... But I met an incredible person outside of it<3

• Nice! My SO is white but he's from a different culture and country than my own.

• Asian (*ยดω`*)

1|1
    0|0
  • I love a great face, no matter the race.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the Asian guys lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I've heard of a lot of people that get upset over this, but I am white and personally find black people most attractive.

3|1
    0|0
  • I like Asians :3 but I'd have to go for white.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like guys from Scotland, Switzerland, England, Ireland, along those lines.. Err *sighh* anything that has the word land in the end.. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always had a super big thing for dark skinned Africans man or woman but then after that I'd have to say Asian women

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm no haitian american? .__.

I have no preference, nice smile, fit body, and common interests is enough to attract me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like white... but i can't resist a latino that dresses like a white boy haha

0|0
    0|1
  • Caucasian
    Weeee

0|0
    0|0
  • Latino. In my dating history I've only dated white guys. My current boyfriend is latino and I've never been so attracted to anyone before. So yeah, Latino lol
    And I'm mixed (black and white)

1|0
    0|0
  • White guys idek why but if your cute and have a good personality that's all that matters to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Latino
    White
    Indian

1|0
    0|0
  • Filipino is asian?

0|0
    0|0
    • Pacific Islander ok. :)

• Show All
    • filipinos are mixed heritage. they have asian, Spanish and African blood. i once attended a filipino church and the pastor's daughter mentioned it at a sermon in front of the entire congregation. she had researched it at university.

• I didn't ask if Filipino was asian. When I posted I wrote "Filipino is asian... ?" And it changed my opinion to "Filipino is asian?"