How do I stop from being turned off by shorter guys?

I'm only 5 ft tall so it shouldn't bother me as long as a guy is taller than me, but it does. For instance, I met a cute guy who is 5'7" but it bugs me that he's shorter for a guy. I know it's a really shallow thing to think, but it bothers me. How can I keep that from being a reason not to go out with someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with having preferences. I'm 5'7 and I always envy tall guys for getting all the girls, it sucks being slightly shorter than average :( Maybe try thinking about it from our perspective, but in the end it's more of a biological thing, and not something you can convince yourself into.

What Guys Said 3

• He is already towering over you. Do you want a bf or someone big enough to be your dad?

• shorties just like giants

• I'm not that much taller than 5'7", but that seems pretty average to me. To me, a short guy is like 5'1" or 5'5" or less. To me tall is around 6'5" or more.

What Girls Said 1

• You'll just have to hang out with him more... And by the the laws of the land you two are both short making him 7" taller than you meaning in relation to you he is tall.