Big cheating questions, need HONEST ANSWERS?

If you were abroad for about 4 months and your boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on you multiple times, would you ever be able to go back to that relationship? (esp. it was a 7 year relationship)

• no
  • it's possible
  • never even want to see their face again
  • yes
the relationship had been long distance for about 3 out of the 7 years (but within the same state, so still saw each other every few months

Most Helpful Guy

• NO! especially when we were together for 7 yrs. & you were only gone 4 months.

What Guys Said 3

• Fuck no. That shows they don't give a fuck about you imo.
    Also "once a cheater, always a cheater" is very, very true.

• If I somehow got convinced to give her another chance i would never be able to forget or forgive and would eventually leave her.

• Uh no and never even want to see their face again. Cheating like that never stops. There is no end to it. You don't get reformed. If you are cheating that much then you have no respect for that person whatsoever.

What Girls Said 1

• No... How long is the relationship doesn't really matter.. how strong the relationship matters more to me... cheating specially multiple times and when in long distance is a huge sign that there's something wrong and its unhealthy, so there's no point of holding on to someone who is not deserving of my love.. its better to let go and move on than to waste my precious time and tolerate his foolishness...